Dangon Ronpaul 2024 - D1

Intro

You awaken in the sitting position with your head down. Groggily lifting your head, you notice others doing the same. Slowly the realization hits you -- you're in a classroom and your peers are famous Political memers. Before the (political) party can get their bearings, some fun music plays and the back of the room dims.

The room lights up again. Suddenly, an odd but cute bear emerges from behind the desk!

It's everyone's favorite psycho, Monokuma from the hit game Dangonronpa. He says Monokuma things and does the Monokuma laugh and teaches you the mafia basics. Trump interrupts him repeatedly but luckily, Monokuma finds it charming.

After the old people finally grasp the game they're playing, Monokuma takes a deep breath and leans back in his chair. "Well, I hope you read this far. Let the games begin!"

He disappears back under the desk, before re-emerging seconds later. "Oh wait -- I almost forgot! One last piece of advice:

This setup isn't as open as you think clowns! Gwa-hah-hah!"

Role PMs

Vanilla Town

Vanilla Town PM

You're VT! See the thread for more info!

Full thread PM:
Welcome, you are a Vanilla Townie named [Insert Favorite Modern (or other) Political Figure here]. You're here to win, bigly.

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your persuasive ability and your vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Mafia Goon

Mafia Goon PM

Welcome, You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name]
Abilities:

Factional Communication: You may talk to your group here [Link].

Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Monokuma sticks his head out of the desk one last time.

Sending out PMs and unlocking/starting the game when I've had confirms.

By the way, There is no Day Night cycle. I mean c'mon -- you're in a locked classroom with boarded windows!! How are you supposed to have a day night cycle without natural light? Gwa-ha-ha!

After Monokuma finishes laughing, he once again disappears under the desk -- seemingly sucked in by some comedic force.

@mafiabot startday 9230

@mafiabot vc

Game Started! Ends in about 40 hours at 2023-06-29T22:00:00Z

Flavor Theme

Hey Everyone! It's your friendly cutie Monokuma! Make sure to get acquainted -- it might be your last chance :-)

( @Vanilla_Town
@Osiris
@KrazyKat
@JCrispy
@ironstove
@bazingaboy
@Nyte
@Tywin
@Friend
@big_ass )

Shit setup

1 Like

host do not react to posts, Vanilla town tier

I am claiming the junko role

unless they are very normie political memes im worried i wont get the references.

Hard claiming Jester. Not going to entertain this shitty role, one of the worst roles ever theoretically conceived.
There's no mafia night kill apparently, so just lynch me by day 3 and I will play town side.

I am the jester you are a worm

@mafiabot vote big_ass

solve the game or die bud

If you are the jester then you surely wouldn't mind being lynched here?
@mafiabot lynch bazingaboy

In fact, you should vote on yourself.
We will lynch you and allow you to win this game, since you are "The Jester".

I do not mind as long as i dont get quickly hammered, so my game winning reads can be posted

:man_in_motorized_wheelchair:t2:

No, if you were the Jester (You are not, I am) - you would be okay with getting lynched immediately.
You are lying and attention seeking.

How do you know there's only 1 jester

I am giving the host the benefit of the doubt and hoping he isn't hosting a joke game.