dota === uninstalled

delete my account

1 Like

Cry more bitch.

1 Like

Winrate: 100%
Jones and Chris crying "We Lost Games over" rate: 100%

1 Like

chris isn't the worst but he does whine a lot and misremembers or lies about what happened in past games

kkat stop posting on jones' account

1 Like

lmao

you're stuck in an infinite loop of purging your sins and impurity of uninstalling teamspeak/dota only to take a hot spring hiatus and come back to do it all over again. how many times does the cycle repeat until it self destructs? or worse, if it doesn't?

thank you for being the 600th post in my thread

follow me on spotify bro.

1 Like

Misleading image. He actually has 23 hours in DotA 2 in the last two weeks, and only 2 in the solitaire game...

3 Likes

thanks vanilla_town

No problem. He's clearly very shaken due to the fact that he's not the center star of our gaming anymore, that he has to resort to literally lying lol.

The main flaw in Jones' argument is the fact that despite everything he said, we still consistently out-perform him in almost every lane/role/hero in the game.
Nothing he says has any effect because everyone (including even Chris) at this point just knows it's all air.
"Never playing with JCrispy" and plays hundreds of games with him.
"Deleting teamspeak and dota" and back to losing mid within two days.

To him, to us, we're all the same - he has to play his role and we play ours, it's simply part of the social game that we've been playing for 10 years, and of course we all play along - it's only right.

2 Likes

Anyone have that nma post about killing brendan and getting possessed by him? Classic.

1 Like

Does eternalenvy have a girlfriend? This is incredible

New hot Clip from todays game - Let's settle the debate, what should Crystal Maiden do here?