Democrat Fed Bomb Fraud 2018

We’re going go be gathering in numeta’s twitch chat in a couple hours to talk about who might be behind this if you guys are interested

Look up calcification of the pineal gland

interesting stuff here

look it up

? Already signed up for a thousand dollar pineal gland decalcification kit. i hope it gets here before the candle sets so i can cast some rejuvenation spells on myself while i reverse the damage on my pineal gland.

Editing post to make conversation more confusing

I blame the low energy from my pineal gland.

Glad I didn’t grow up on city water, my gland is very powerful

false flagging is the new hobby.

Signed up just for this thread. It’s incredible to see delusional conservatards invent new conspiracy theories every single time someone exposes them.

“B-b-but her emails”

Almost every male returdlican in the country is armed to some extent and most live in relative isolation, on their farms/ranches/whatever.

We don’t know shit. Sorry but that’s how it is. Any of these hillbilly rednecks could strike at any time and you lot aren’t exactly doing a lot to make the rest of us feel safer.

This isn’t funny.

fucking florida

Whoever this bomber was, they showed how well the postal system works. all delivered within a narrow window of time, on time.

Oh wow.

It’s funny that the reason the postal service is fucked is because gwb enacted that all usps pensions should be earmarked 100 years in advance

1 Like

Maybe people are just whining bitches who cant stand waiting two days for their juul pods

Willy, most of us are extremely high IQ (much higher than average at median) and get our kicks from being “Post-Ironic”. Please try to keep up and more accurately identify what’s earnest and what’s epic troll. It will be difficult at first, yes, but with time and experience you’ll find it to be extremely enjoyable entering into any conversation being unsure if the other party is speaking in good faith or just trying to piss you off.

1 Like

I was just going to call him a dumb idiot retard

But that works too

Except he is stupid unironically. And I lean blue

Someone show him the IQ thread

1 Like

Comprehension-Test for Jdance:

Is the Above Ironic, Post-Ironic, Sarcastic, or Earnest?