1 Like

Nyte

3 Likes

@mafiabot lynch @Nyte

1 Like

wild

i've been voted multiple times now, very peculiar

1 Like

funny enough, the time i was early voted last game was directly by scum - probably because i was pushing the kkat issue.

in any case, i also believe that voting assoul is the correct d1 play in this scenario

1 Like

You havent been lynched multiple times, you were voted once by me and twice in a row by the admin ■■■

Weird response

1 Like

this is wrong

Yeah I’m fine with flipping her like a burger

1 Like

Dear Nyte,

1. If there was a victim of early voting last game it war’t me
  2. You still haven’t said why I’m scum
  3. “Pushing the kkat issue” and you getting lynched by scum for it who aren’t kkat d1 doesn’t even logic
1 Like

Only 2 real options here from my pov

1. Scum chose town carries to guarantee their demise
  2. Scum chose “easy” targets to go for double kills

Thinking about it I would go for Carries personally and target sdad matty.

But My first instinct would be to go for double kills so I bet that’s what they did.

In which case I’d definitely put like me, asoul, maybe Scsf (players who ironically do good sometimes!)

If that’s the case, I feel like going for easy targets just makes you have an opening like nyte this game where it reads so forced and purposely ignorant of the setup mech

1 Like

the weird response is how you literally wrote what i said, in different and less intelligent words (because you felt it wasn't the same thing i was saying).
am i supposed to be happy at some point that this is your dumb town tell?

i don't really have an excuse for epok (or scsf) - in fact, epok kind of suggests something rather scummy
by asserting that scsf of all people holds any merit or value as a vote compared to more core mafia players. and then he also says something particularly stupid like putting a day 1 read is "purposefuly ignorant of the setup mech"

ok, i suppose that one COULD be a dumb tell. it just hurts to read it.

1 Like

Less intelligent words?

1 Like

indeed

1 Like

4 Likes

One thing I notice is that you're trying very hard this game (in contrast to your 2 words per day last game as VT). What's the reason for the major playstyle change?

1 Like

Not seeing an issue here -- probably a mafia tell from @big_ass.

1 Like

You need to train on previous examples, a generic untrained model is not actually useful in this case. If @pastel were in the game he could explain this to you

1 Like

yawn

2 Likes

A true return to form. Bravo

1 Like

A motif. The Nyte Refrain

1 Like