Determined [DAY 1]

i shall indeed

2 Likes

She's much more eloquent in text messages.

2 Likes

(thank god for ai)

1 Like

Who's your scumreads Nyte

1 Like

bro it is day 1 and the only thing that looks apparent to me so far is that you're pushing reads from me so that you can subsequently push a vote on me and use my reads to justify your shit playing and try to hoist some "you can't lock scum in early" bullshit over my head which is pathetic of you.

real talk tho, its early. sdad barely posted matticus barely posted, kkat probably won't be posting much
i haven't posted my list yet - neither as anyone else.

probably epok and bug, as it stands.

1 Like

What?

1 Like

I had an epiphany that I may not actually hate Nyte -- I actually hate her low-iq, community college prose.

1 Like

Good morning scumbos, you're up early.

1 Like

definitely scum
i'm down to vote bug d1

so bug or assoul d1 votes

i probably will not cast a d1 vote for sdads, dondi, kkat

1 Like

I've had some paranoia that you're scum because you've been playing more distant than I'd expect and you've also poked fun at the impenetrable NK text several times, something I've seen you do as scum where you create a running joke with NMA -- like in that game where we were both scum and you said you didn't receive your role PM.

2 Likes

The funniest scum team would be ■■■ and big_ass where they spend all game convincing us that they shouldn't be voted because that's what scum wants.

3 Likes

Yeah ■■■'s posts have been giving me gender dysphoria too.

3 Likes

But I'm not voting ■■■ or Nyte today because that would mean. If it's Nyte she'll just become more bossy as the game progresses.

1 Like

Statistically I think if we're trying to win at all costs we just vote in big_ass and sdad, but I'm not sure I want to climb that mountain either. Sdad going afk is feeding my paranoia though.

1 Like

so you say this, which makes not a lot of sense, but make no comments on anything i've said, directly?

1 Like

You and bug ramped it up today from last game, but I'd give you a free pass today anyway so

1 Like

why does your stupid pass mean you can/should ignore what i've said?

2 Likes

Like I can see a world where it's you+bug.

1 Like

You haven't been interacting with me directly til now so I'm just speculating.

1 Like

i am having to repeat myself. that's the point.

and you brought me up, but nothing about the things i have said up. forgive me if that seems out of your wheelhouse of operations if you're actually a town scum hunting - even on d1

1 Like