Determined [DAY 2]

the mafia this game may have won the battle, but they made the fatal mistake of leaving me alive

Matty if you’re scum and trolling me you hereby agree to help me develop mafia bot 4.2

1 Like

Nope and nope

If he really didn’t know who Turk was why would he bank on him not getting lynched d1?

Err hun getting lynched. Maybe that was his whole argument

He’s a blind spot but I’m more focused on tonereads as usual and his tone was great if he is scum

I don't think it matters. It must have been rigged up to have us vote this way.

Everybody needs to post their reads

You’re smart. This could be step 2 of the rigging process. Sdad is next on the funny list.

In any case you know I’m not a fan of the argument “I don’t know, it just is” because I know you know you don’t like that argument

I don't play this way as scum. I just play like a moron and hope for the best.

Okay we have to ask the question:
Who would be smart enough (as scum) to guess that Dondi would be inactive enough to get voted out on day one?

Will post my thoughts on this after I think about it.

Matty I think you’re the smartest guy in the room. You could easily outplay me from my perspective. More capable of random growth than you think, or I’m overestimating you

It looks like sdad and SCSF and SCSF was just having fun with it at the end of D1.

It just seemed off that if that was your take that you focused on sdad first. I don’t remember you sharing that you were wary of him. That’s why your gambit reads more like a setup

At this point it feels like you’re ready to bus your trolly teammate and hope for the best.

Scsf looked like he was just setting Up his bus like the good boy I know he is.

No I definitely mentioned that I was wary of him but no way I'm voting him D1.

1 Like

But you’re convinced on him d2? A matty expressing conviction doesn’t scream natural to me. Especially as the game goes “late”

@sdadasdas ypur input when you have time thank you.