Determined [DAY 2]

would krazykat really have the balls to just vote his NK pick out of the blue?

1 Like

What about scsf?

I’ve also applied my smart guy dumb read to you. You explicitly mention having pkayed with scsf so you have some opinion on him. But it wasn’t worth mentioning with most of the other guys which is odd

scsf posturing for d2 also comes off as weird yeah, seemingly extremely against lynching dondo for no reason (when it is apparent that he is 99% being the d1 kill)

1 Like

Kkat came back before EOD to field suggestions and has been uniform with his reads which is why he’s a high townread to me. I don’t think scum kkat does that as openly

■■■, are you seriously doubting my reads right now. Haven't you seen my reads be 100% correct in every game

1 Like

we've known each other for many years but this is the first time you have come to me for help.

1 Like

you never wanted to be my friend, you only want something now from me, but you offer me no respect.

1 Like

im sorry. im a mafia gooner. i had to do it to get to the chase so i can mafia goon as many times as i can in a day. its how i play good.

that may not be a real apology to you -- but i just wanted to explain my actions.

sory for party gooning.

If you are mafia you've played exceptionally well and deserve the win imo.

1 Like

Yeah KKat looks really bad, especially with how he's avoiding sdad today. Venturing into deeper paranoia, could be KKat and you for a second game in a row. That would not be the first time that's happened in an NMA game.

I think that's unlikely though and going to stick to sdad as best lynch, but I'll wait to see what KKat has to say.

1 Like

I still think SCSF would be the move because its better than the "50/50 between you and sdad"

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sdadasdas 1 SCSF

Not Voting

SOPHIE, KrazyKat, Matticus, sdadasdas,

Alive Players - 5

Majority Vote - 3

cb283c60-3404-11ef-b6aa-ab58567273de

Day ends in 5 hours and 20 minutes.

1 Like

hey town players stop being ■■■■■■■■ thanks