Dethy Mafia Day 2

GG! :)

who the fuck is this moron bazingaboy

He’s @SOPHIE’s friend from the game “Throne of Lies”.

One of Epok’s site booster accounts. It will go inactive once the site reaches more optimal numbers.

The cops all grab Wintermute and take him down to the basement.

Wintermute the Bad Cop said, “I was a better cop than any of you.” just before they threw him in the incenerator.

Goy club wins!

Thanks for hosting.

A nice quick game! Thanks for hosting despite how little effort it actually took haha. Two hosts in a row! You deserve a medal

Here were the roles:

Wintermute Bad Cop
bazingaboy Sane Cop
jones Naive Cop
big-benny Insane Cop
Nmagane Paranoid Cop

sane cop just doesn’t post results???

fucking noob

He’s not a real player he’s only here because Epok made him play the game to perform sub-optimally

He doesn’t know he’s sane and also I saw u tards lynch him day 1 immediately, I dont think you can really deflect out of that

Congrats tho, especially with magically reading each other as well :) a real pleasure to play with!

Magically? I thought jones cheated by posted role PM and through knowing benny I knew he wouldn’t no-kill.

You've gone insane - tearing your own skin off at any victory for Nmagane or I. I attempted to lynch Jones twice I believe. You're gaslighting and making a fool of yourself. You died day 1 four games in a row as you are the worst player on the site.

Well played!

We lynched him because he was obviously intentionally throwing by not posting his reads immediately and pretending that the sha256 hash doesn’t count as posting reads.

By that I mean that we lynched him thinking he was mafia as town wouldn’t do that unless they were throwing (He was)

I lynched him Day 1 as he was intentionally playing to town's detriment by not posting any semblance of a read.

I predict he told you he was a Good Cop and you told him to intentionally play like Mafia so that I would mislynch him and give me less of a chance of being MVP (I was again though). I seem to have predicted correctly as; as expected; you came into the thread (after I pointed out you probably had your friend play for this reason (you did drop out suspiciously after all)) and despite me winning the game; you give out about a mislynch due to your friend intentionally playing bad. If that isn't suspicious then I don't know what is hahaha!

Wouldn’t really put it past @SOPHIE if he was posting through Bazingaboy’s account.

What if all of dan’s “friends” are really just alt accounts made by dan? :thinking: