Dethy Mafia: Good cop, bad cop Day 2

@KrazyKat lynch @LuckyArtist

@KrazyKat vote nolynch

@KrazyKat vote nolynch

We know already that JCrispy is mafia. We are just trying to mechanically solve the game

My read was red on ■■■

Therefore I am either insane cop or opposite cop

I think it's actually already mechanically solved, 1 sec

I'm cleared, ■■■ is cleared, we were the 2 red result reporters yesterday. Therefore always red and opposite cop are taken

Therefore if VT is real town (which he is, I think someone checked him green yesterday) that makes Jcrispy red confirmed (VT is sane cop). The green check on VT goes thru because one of his reads (or he) would have to be the maf, so the independent 3rd party reporting him green goes thru

Sorry guys I had written out who checked what on d1 and it got deleted somehow. So if it was LBJ that checked him he's not cleared and game is not solved

Actually it for sure wasn't lucky who checked nma

It was me actually hahahaha

Anyway here's what happened in this game:

Krazy "random rolled" everyone's n0 non-idempotently - so we all had exactly 1 person on us, down the list (instead of allowing each roll to independently random, so you could end up with doubles). This actually makes the game pretty hard for mafia, the fake claim has to fit this scheme or it will stand out AND if town is smart (which they weren't) they'll realize you can just reverse the list (example: ■■■ was on me n0 so I selected him n1) and it confirms all the roles basically. I'm not 100% on this but I noticed checking ■■■ gets a lot of info because him reading red on me already narrows things down quite a bit

So Jcrispy figured out some (probably very little) of this and started crying in scum chat, scum frozen, game unfair, bad host. Krazy argues with him or talks to him to try and save the game. Then jcrispy comes in to ruin more and complain about kkat more

That's the story of this game. Next steps/action items: Lynch Jcrispy now, if he is not mafia you can lynch me tomorrow and flame me for losing the game. But he's mafia

Run the setup again, it's a quick setup. Honestly when it's getting blown up like this in such a short setup, just end, run it again. Don't allow Jcrispy (or do IDK, his "ruining" in d1 was just scum play but the host argument was out of line) and fix the few hosting errors (random roll everyone completely at random, shorter d1, select someone actually interesting to be mafia (not jcrispy, lbj, maybe not ■■■))

And in the future keep in mind that when the host fucks up his game it's still your responsibility to play it out. And as a host you don't need to argue with the player in the game thread, that's also ruining

But it was clear to the good players in this game (only me) from d1 that Krispy Kreme was mafia

@krazykat vote @Jcrispy

Go ahead and hammer it's over

It was also clear to me as I was watching the GoyClubTV livesteam.

1 Like

Don't have to read my big post right now, short version is it's solved

I don't think it's solved yet.

Read my post

?

Can you get the list of everyone's results from the d1 thread

Here's what i have:

1 Like

What about in words

You can figure it out.