Dirty diana is a deep ass song

Keep typing here if you wish but I don’t know that typing these things again and again will get you to see anything any differently. Until then...

1 Like

you know if you wanted for me to see things differently, you'd probably engage points, explain yourself, or offer differing points of view at any point, because you know, I've asked for that ample times.

but instead my continual pain, rage, sadness, and confusion only gets responses in the dirty diana thread

1 Like

You see here's the real issue: I'm a fucking asshole and you have the conflict resolution skills of a dumb, spent 35 year old woman who can't maintain a relationship for longer than 9 months.

1 Like

Well until next time I guess; hope to see you posting some more because I'd love to continue making fun of you!

1 Like

You just identify as an asshole. You can change. Look up Gamer Doctor GG on YouTube

Might be Healthy Gamer GG, anyway he's great

HEALTHY GAMER IS DEVELOPED BY WORLD-CLASS ADDICTION PSYCHIATRIST DR. ... His training includes working at the world’s leading medical institutions: Harvard Medical School, McLean Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. ... He graduated with a 2.5 GPA, got his own gaming habits under ...

based