Dirty diana is a deep ass song

So if you havent heard it hear it.

Then let me explain it, it tells the story of a man who is famous, he ends up doing a show, he hears stories and rumors of this girl named diana, who is beautiful, sexy and pretty much every mans fantasy, she has a tendency is of fucking stars. He is aware of her, games but for a moment he is mesmerized by her beauty so ends up hanging out with her. The song tells of her backstory of how she jumps from star to star and famous peeps overall. Ya get it, anyway diana basically says she'll let him smash but as a man he cant fight it as much as he wants to. So he decides to call his girlfriend and tell her look he forgot his keys, hes alright , yadada basically hes feeling some guilt at this point, hoping diana might understand and back off.

However he doesnt understand how powerless hes about to be. He hasnt quite made up his mind but is likely going ot fuck her and play it off like nothing happened when he comes home to his wife. Diana however flips this whole powerstructure over. She says in the phone with his girlfriend on the line that the man is not coming home hes sleeping with her. This puts the man in a fucked situation, he might as well fuck her because his wife already knows its happening, or he can back off and pretend like nothing happened but its already real to his wife. Its pretty much a tactical gg and the man is completely powerless.The song ends with how dare that woman because frankly he cannot believe he as a man got into such a powerless position. Even if he goes the virtuous route and doesnt fuck her and goes home, its already real to his wife and he'll never earn her trust back. Its a lose lose and only diana wins regardless.

1 Like

the weeknd's cover is fire too

Sorry but he's not powerless and neither were you

N IGGER

Powerless would be saying that he didn’t choose to be around a predator by choice and that he didn’t choose to stay and call his wife instead of peacing the fuck out. He chose those things. He chose Diana and not his marriage.

“As a man” - shut the fuck up

1 Like
1 Like

based

go away, dumb hypocrite.

Sometimes life happens he knew better but he decided to chill thinking he was in control. Thats why the ending is so devsatating because one minute you just having fun the next you are thinking like this.

No, you’re not “just” having fun. You’re having fun with a host of potential “dangers”
Own it and shut the fuck up dude there’s nothing deep about blaming someone else when you can effect a lot more control over things if you get your head right.

1 Like

based

Hey guys I went to the strip club and the weirdest thing happened I got suckered into lap dances and then I slept with this one stripper I was so powerless, that fucking whore

1 Like

what's your opinion on using people because you feel bad about being underemployed?

go away lol

1 Like

I think it’s also a little more than a little applicable in your own case. The difference is that you don’t care about the people you’re using.

1 Like

Looking forward to this conversation

My prediction? You'll settle your differences

what's your opinion on dumping people then continuing to use them because you feel bad about having to run to walgreens to buy your horse landlord a handle of liquor

1 Like

I can see it now: between the wishing of death or maiming upon me, and demanding I apologize, an epiphany will strike

1 Like

is wishing death upon someone worse than stringing along someone with "I love you"/"I won't leave you" because you feel bad about not being able to pay your stall rental.

1 Like

i really don't see the point in leaving someone (albeit, for good reasons) and hurting them and then coming back to them with no explanation or apology, reassuring them of your commitment, then doing it again a few months later claiming ignorance or outright lying when the other party points to said previous offerings.

i mean unless you feel bad about watching people blow marijuana smoke in horse nostrils or something.

1 Like