disco elysium

so i feel like i make a lot of individual game threads

did anyone do a playthrough of this, i think i'm almost finished

What r ur thoughts, I see so many people gush about this thing.

I think it was fantastic, really well done. One of my only complaints was that the "Communist Cop" dialogue options were often purposefully ridiculously over the top to make fun of it but doesn't matter. It's like playing a good novella. I found myself thinking "just turn one more page of the book" til the wee hours of the morning.

I think if you really like games with a world built around a solid story, and a shit ton of dialogue and "personal choice" you'll probably like it

It's kind of slow going. I often found myself wishing I had a speed cheat to run 30 or 50% faster or something, but it was worth it.

it was alright. i hated having to constantly change my outfits for different rolls though that was really annoying

1 Like

starting first playthrough of the final cut this weekend after getting reccomended by a friend

1 Like

It's dope

I think some people use the cheat engine to "speed hack" (walking speed in the game is a bit slow) but I didn't bother.

Just make sure to change your clothes for every roll check (don't even ask) and quick save before ur roll checks, that's the only annoying part of the game. enjoy!!

God I loved scum saving rolls

game good. good narration and art style can carry a game so far

1 Like

The interactions you have with that one racist dude carry this game

1 Like

1 Like