Discord in the Teamspeak

You're not funny, you're not being interesting, nobody cares about this.

1 Like

Sorry you're so incompetent - just an hour ago you were bragging about how you started playing Dota before all of us. Not much to show for it I guess.

get one of these for you babe.

5 razes

1 Like

You want me to come over and actually just have sex with you? I can bring Chris along and we can tag team you. It feels like that's your endgame

Cope and seethe.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

You're cute and adorable but you're just too needy. You require incessant attention at all times.

taking a page from the jcrispy school of namafia posting

1 Like

having a normal one today I see

https://twitter.com/AlexBehunin/status/1573182142124855296?t=BMyJ_uzoqSEJMSnBC3--Bg&s=19

Me ganking SF mid twice still wasn't enough attention for you.

I just don't want him to be so Upset and in constant Anguish. I might need to actually get better at Dota so i can keep him happy

@Vanilla_Town

serious question? Do you want to have sex?

1 Like

He looks trans

you are indistinguishable from jcrispy

i read a jcrispy post earlier (on my phone) about him "being well adjusted and self confident enough to not terrrorize people online" (sic)...

"I'll show you"

lmfao........

who the fuck is jcrispy