Discord in the Teamspeak

yo big benny is a gamer

:distant:

team is in shambles without jones indecipherable comms

Toprakk appears to be trolling after being flamed by nmagane. Very dysfunctional friend group

big benny is a gamer but not a leader. this team needs unintelligible grunts every 10 minutes to operate nmagane being skilled isnt enough

1 Like

Brendan stream the slime rancher

2 Likes

We want the slime rancher stream

For input: I invented the rapier thing but I never employed it like this, I did it knowing it was a rogueish build but that I'd only use it if the team were flaming me and pissing me off. Toprak steals a lot of my strategies but he doesn't manage to execute the comedy aspect always

3 Likes

or just dont buy rapier unless you're kunkka or are trying to lose the game

Any tips for him to make the act more comedic? I could see also that there was an element of comedy there but I didn't quite understand it. I think maybe by typing something in chat he could make it more obvious that it is meant to be read as a joke.

their was no comedy it was just sad

sadness or tragedy + time = comedy tbf but what can you do

It wasn't sad. We knew what we were getting into and let it happen - it's only sad for him.

well that mirana could have been a doom who did things but i wasn't there for picking/drafting

Mirana wasnt in our party

fair

Honestly it's only comedic to me because I can usually pull off the rapier build and win the game for our team haha. So it pisses people off only for them to eat their words. (But when it doesn't, they remember it).

Toprak sort of gets the motions but not the underlying mechanisms.

building rapier isn't game winning unless you're playing like 3 heroes situationally. if you build rapier you are trying to lose the game

That's not true and just repeating things you read on reddit. It's a playstyle like any other.

1 Like

yea it's called the lose the game playstyle