Donner Party Day 2

Fuck man who the fuck is scum

I'll give it a shot.

idk im still not buying it fully but we'll see

i thought i was scum

1 Like

See, if you reacted like this D1 perhaps it could've been believable. Now I just see it as an attempt to be overly reasonable (not that I think being fine with being lynched as town to reduce vigi townshot is actually reasonable), but the attitude is more reminiscent of your earlier towngames nonetheless.

BTW why hasn't the dietician claimed?
Maybe they checked one of the dead or one of the confirmed?
Even then, one more confirmed town would narrow the pool.

well its either epok, somebody who's hypo'd the claim but is choosing not to hard claim, or one of the dead players

Imagine if it's faz and insom and they killed the vigi who shot the roleblocker. Would explain why LBJ's so happy about 2 deaths (SK not getting his kill through?)

lol

technically possible but i dont rly see either of ian or scsf shooting each other in particular?

if thats somehow the world im sure i flame whichever one of them is vigi for not just shooting insom or kkat for resolution purposes

Don't think it's that likely though, I'm mostly put of by LBJ's post about 2 deaths being good somehow

yea it is a weird thought to have i agree

2 deaths is actually the worst possible outcome on average I think

1 death means scum likely doublekilled/sk got hit, 3 deaths means vigi got his shot off (with the best odds of actually hitting something) and can give us info

o shit they can learn which prs that are alive? so we shoudlnt hard clear these ■■■■■■■ at all

wtf r word is banned?

are dead rather

ya all the cannibals instantly find out the full role of whoever they kill

so yea in bizarro worlds its possible faz/insom are scum and got lucky and killed whichever of scsf/ian killed the other and those 2 were precisely vigi/rb and now they can fakeclaim both

well insom should be cleared since we know someone was roleblocked, faz is the only question mark but he did say he thought insom was playing like vig so he could have guessed

i dont think insom can be NOT vig that seems too crazy

yeah im still gonna buy both claims at face value this gameday

by the way @faz i did end up isoing you and i still didnt get any reasons for roleblocking insom