Donner Party Day 2

my names dan and im not gonna post in the day until everyone agrees on a lynch, then lynch the consensus

1 Like

dan SK confirmed

1 Like

Bazinga scum confirmed

1 Like

i’ve been thinking this for a while

i think the SK is either him or you, but his little bad cop thing on KKAT just struck me as him being really happy to be SK and getting carried away having fun with it all

I imagine being SK is very fun and exciting

both can be true here

posting for postgame cred when kkats the sk

1 Like

@Osiris can you post a read list please?

and @iaafr how do you feel about the epok is SK theory right now?

It's neither fun nor exciting. You follow lynches and look town then hope you have your bp at the end.

i think epoks scum equity just shot up but im still buying my own kkat sk theory

i do not think rolling sk would put epok more in the mood to do what he did with kkat at eod1 any more than he would be in that mood as town or scum

Bazinga is my top scum followed by kkat

Townreads are lbj followed by faz and yourself obv

well if that’s true then acting like you’re having a lot of fun would be reasonable cover, no?

okay

lol @ having lbj above two pr claims

i want to know what @sdadasdas thinks about all this as well

@sdadasdas have your reads changed recently? do you mind re-stating them?

btw epok and osiris both having bazinga at top scum just increases my confidence bazingas going to flip town

In a cannibal game I'm going to follow my gut. Also I haven't hidden lbj being my top townread so idk how you gain traction attacking my reads

that wasnt actually shade it was just a lol

1 Like

Pro tip bazinga is scum

if i mean to shade something i will say its scummy or try to spell out why i think its scummy

if i were to try to spell out why i think that mightve been scum indicative, i mightve said something like "not having the PR claims in mind here seems a bit shallow in thinking in a scummy way"

but meh not married to that impression and im not really trying to sell my worldview hard rn

i know faz is just gonna want what he wants and bazingas probably gonna flip today