Donner Party Day 2

Kkat has 19 posts, which is more than enough to be useful and have some fluff, but they’re all just useless

And this is after a day where he truly should have been the one gone for doing very little if not for nyte

After isoing epok I can really see this world

Does dan the scum commit the day 1 hard bus and then the day 2 fake dietician clear of the same individual who is his teammate though?

In a world that Dan is real dietician (which I think people have widely ignored these claims but shouldn’t) and saw green kkat, iaafr has to be scum right and also this games just won with 4 confirmed town and 9 total players

I’m a bit tired to this is just me spewing out thoughts without vetting them

But I think if dietician has an alive non vigi cannibal or non cannibal check they just claim it and we win

Of course Ian could have been dietician but it’s real hard for me to imagine a world that scum eating Ian dietician doesn’t claim it after 2 other roles being outed

scum who ate dietician might wanna put it off because itll be suspicious if they dont die soon

i never actually reread d1 thinking about the world it was just a random thought

But you can do some shifty plays like suggest a rando to be rb’d, not night kill, and then frame them for the lynch the following day and at that point it’s a nice 2 for 1

Oh I went and looked rofl

also i havent thought about this possibility

it suddenly seems very possible but in that world fmpov it has to be in { bazinga osiris sdad } because i put you above all of them

Well the pool becomes me you and those three for uncleared andys

Like I said I’m less aggro on the jdance slot being scum, and I’m not scum, so it’s a process of elimination thing

Anyways unless that scenario is real I’m on kkat

yeah im so tunneled on kkat epok/kkat seems more realistic to me than epok dietician kkat town

to the point where i kinda want epok to hc if he actually has a kkat green

wait this is like never actual dietician

its just epok/kkat

Did he just admit to killing scsf here?

yeah seems weird, if anything I find SCSF the more likely of the two to have been the dietician

just stick with he plan of lynching bboy you morons

@mafiabot vote @bazingaboy
Osiris is a probable partner

nvm you haven't improved
read my first post from yesterday
read my posts today
vote bboy moron

LBJ killed SCSF the scum and that's why he was so happy about the town gamestate. The puzzle is solved

Like why even mention ian...?

I isoed lucky twice yesterday and doesnt feel like town at all to me...he just feels distant.

That's why he referred to us as "town" instead of saying "we or us"

I can see that being a real slip but I say that as town all the time