Donner Party Day 3

Oh wait fuck kkat is still alive
I dunno I remember reading about how it was weird I faked my dietician claim with a red check but was it really when I didn’t instantly proceed to implicate iaafr
I did it because everyone else was giving green and I wanted to go against the grain btw

i mean

both hypoing greens and actually going for greens is mechanically superior and easier to play around imo

in any game with a cop

but i can rant more about that postgame

like in a vacuum think about it

getting a red means you take a 1:1 trade

getting a green on somebody in poe means even when you die you have one more clear, and you can stil possibly just kill the guy you would've red'd anyway

Listen I’m not saying I thought this deep about it

But if I finger someone red, and they are red, it’d be who of scum to kill me, the vt, instead of another actual pr

yeah if epok got green on anyone today it's a lock unless he's not the dietician

You need to maintain healthy skepticism that scsf was dietician tho

1 Like

yeah i mean actually managing to fake red a scum successfully as vt is always a swag move

just cringy if you fake red a town lol

If I fake red a town and don’t press them, like I did, it doesn’t matter

And if scum kills me the vt to frame another vt it still gives another night for pr checks to go through

yeah not saying what you did this game was cringy just talking in general again

1 Like

@KrazyKat thoughts?

We have to assume there are two scum left.
Hoping for epok to get a result on someone still alive.

1 Like

Lucky voted osiris yesterday.
Was he bussing his partner since he knew osiris was going to die?
Or is he too smart to do that?

lucky was roleblocked unless faz trolled the game

he is either sk or vt

fucking @SOPHIE i dont believe u have this much of a life to not just check in on phone wtf epok

But osiris made the kill? He could be the other goon.
Am I missing something here?

Hmmmmmmm
Bit of an oversight from iaafr

sdad cannibal

I do, eating some great smoked meats rn

1 Like

I'll wait to lynch so I can get some input in before I die tonight but feel free to rush it lollll