Donner Party Mafia - Day 1

Donner Party Mafia is an Open Setup that features a unique Cannibal mechanic that temporarily hides the role and alignment of a nightkilled player.

• Daystart
  • Mafia have daytalk
  • The Serial Killer has 1-shot NK immunity and a 1-shot roleblocker immunity
  • Dietician is a flavour cop that produces results of Cannibal/Not Cannibal
  • The town cannot no-lynch.

CANNIBAL EFFECT NOTES THAT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ AND UNDERSTAND
  • When a Cannibal night-kills someone, they take the body and put it in their larder, resulting in no role/alignment reveal to the town for that kill. The Cannibal who performed the kill learns the role/alignment reveal via their result PM.
  • If a Cannibal night-kills another Cannibal, they take all of the bodies their target had, learning all the role/alignment information their target knew. This will include their target's night-kill target from that same night, if applicable.
  • If more than one Cannibal night-kills the same target, they will all learn the target's role/alignment information. They will not learn that their target was killed multiple times.
  • If two Cannibals night-kill eachother, and are not in turn night-killed by yet another Cannibal, their role/alignment information, and that of all the bodies they possessed, is revealed to the town.
  • The Cannibal mechanic has no effect on lynches. The role/alignment of the lynchee is always revealed to the town. If a Cannibal is lynched, the role/alignment information of all their bodies is also revealed.

:hmmyes:

Role PMs

Vanilla Townie

Vanilla Townie PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.

Mafia Goon

Mafia Goon PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name]

Abilities:

Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Cannibal Serial Killer

Cannibal Serial Killer PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Cannibal Serial Killer

Abilities:

• Cannibal nightkill: Each night phase, you may perform your nightkill. You will receive back either a PM indicating that the target did not die, or a PM containing their role/alignment information, and if they were a Cannibal, the role/alignment of all bodies they possessed when they were killed.
  • The role/alignment of your night-kill targets is not shared with the town
  • One-shot Night-kill Immunity: The first night you are targeted for a night-kill (even if you're targetted more than once), you will not die. You are not notified that this has occurred.
  • One-shot Roleblocker Immunity: The first night you are targeted by the Roleblocker, the roleblock on you will fail. You are not notified that this has occurred.

Win condition:

• You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Cannibal Vigilante

Cannibal Vigilante PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Cannibal Vigilante

Abilities:

• Cannibal nightkill: Each night phase, you may perform your nightkill. You will receive back either a PM indicating that the target did not die, or a PM containing their role/alignment information, and if they were a Cannibal, the role/alignment of all bodies they possessed when they were killed.
  • The role/alignment of your night-kill targets is not shared with the town

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.

Town Dietician

Town Dietician PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Town Dietician

Abilities:

• Each night phase, you may investigate one player. You will receive results in the form of Cannibal, Not Cannibal or No Result.

Win condition:

Town Roleblocker

Town Roleblocker PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Town Roleblocker

Abilities:

• Each night you may choose to roleblocker a player, which will prevent them from using an action. The only exception to this is if you target the Serial Killer - they will bypass your block the first time this happens.

Win condition:

:mafiayes:

Day 1 Start

Day will last until 2019-03-21T05:01:00Z and may be shortly extended to account for the delayed start of today. Refer to the OP for any questions or PM me.

Players Alive

@ian
@KrazyKat
@big_ass
@Agubar
@Gamut
@Jerrymyboy
@Roragok
@bazingaboy
@anon82208883
@Nyte
@yns
@ironstove

Majority lynch is 7

@mafiabot startday 1164

If all cannibals(not me) could please roleplay in this fashion that would be great

Well agubar is mafia go next

1 Like

Hi everyone

Looking forward to playing with u jerrymyboy

I really gotta sleep hope u guys make posts and do well tonight without me good luck

Can we autocannibalize for a win

I don’t think anyone’s around plus I already solved this game just lock the thread

U and agubar can spend 8 hours hashing things out

Is that tribe in papa new Guinea where the kids suck the elders dicks cannibals

I’d imagine they are

I heard there’s a neighboring tribe that thinks that’s barbaric and instead sodomizes the child for the rite of passage stuff

You Decide

sounds fucking hot sighnmn me up

also if i was mafia would i do this?

roleclaiming vanilla townie

yup, get owned menstrualtard

1 Like