Well give it a second read and see if you find other things that he has done
I just did --i did not
He called roragok scum a couple times I’m guessing that’s why you think he’s town
Partially yes.
I don’t get it but it’s probably not scummy for u to do this
I won’t name-call
Why are you pushing so hard Ian? Is this your read?
Could you rephrase the question?
Partially his tone. Partially I dont think mafia would be so…blunt and careless
Why are you pushing this?
B c I don’t think ur reads are real and when someone talks more about mechanics than anything else they’re usually mafia
It doesn’t seem like you have anything to say basically and but you’re saying things anyway
- Of course my reads aren’t real it’s day 1 and I’m just throwing shit to see what sticks
- I think I only made 1 post about mechanics and it was responding to bazinga who was repeatedly misreading the setup in the thread
No one asked dude.
I feel that Ian forced a town read on Roragok and then forced a scum read on me because i fingered Rora and then forced a town read on Faz because he needed him to support the push
I don’t even really townread him he’s pretty neutral
There was a correct answer to my question above and it was anything but “its a genuine read with real reasoning”
Basically next time you’re scum in a situation like this just say “it was a reaction test lol” and you might be OK
It was nice watching you finger roragok though
Yep.
Im not scum.