Donner Party Mafia - Day 1

And don’t tell nyte what to do.

1 Like

The unbreakable townteam Ian agubar gamut is currently taking applicants

Town Faz would’ve historically flipped to me by now out of paranoia/ego clash

I think the SK thing was a pretty good call. You guys should kill him scum he has a pretty decent chance of fucking up your game by hitting one of you early and then correctly picking out and pushing the other to solidify his town cred

Keep in mind SK is the only one that knows the flips of his kills while he’s still alive

I have only ever seen Gambit take 20 minutes to type 5 words when he’s town

just broke a personal best my mind is clear and my accusations are as accurate as artemis’ arrow

with my heightened sense of mental clarity and increased futuresight powers i can now confidently say that ian is playing PR, roragok is a scum player, and that the most towny players are infact faz, yns, jenanda_bullywodod, and I

reasoning: i dont explain my plays until after the game in order not to scare anyone who i am currently targeting

but know that if rorgaok is NOT lynched by tonight not only have we fucking lost but we’ll all look stupid doing so

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
ian Jenanda_Bollywood
KrazyKat ian
Jenanda_Bollywood ian
Agubar Roragok
Gamut ian
faZ kyle
Roragok ian
bazingaboy jenanda_bollywood
kyle ironstove
Nyte faZ
yns KrazyKat
ironstove krazykat

Not Voting

5a1edf50-4b8f-11e9-95d0-5b8ef6e6c171

how the fuck are we voting ian

ians not town but i dont think hes true scum

can someone whose actually been FoS’ing(finger of suspocisocnsi) ian give me THEIR reasoning on why IAN deserves a lynch over RORAGOK

I was planning to tryharding tonight, and I tried to, but two rereads of this topic and I’m kinda coming up dry on fresh insights.

Town Kyle usually scumreads me no matter what, which made me want to think he’s maf. Yet I have a gut town lean on him for some reason.

Bazinga is remarkable in that I barely registered his presence in the game at all. Don’t like it.

It took me over an hour to come up with this.

I like Ian. I don’t want to kill Ian. But I want to lynch scum, and nobody wants to lynch Nyte with me. So this is the way it’s gotta be.

I’m not scam dude I promise

I don’t make promises I can’t keep

I dfont think ian is scum but i do think hes a vinegar so something must be done to stop him just not now

I’ll be better tomorrow probably