Donner Party Post-game

You had some tonal shift as well as you started to say few things outside of the flow of the game

Gotta get a pr on night 1

Iaafr just outplayed y'all as town that's what it came down to

Ya know I thought about killing iaafr and leaving epok and kkat alive

not me I got redchecked

the distribution of PRs definitely made any scum win window super narrow

If kkat wasn’t cleared I coulda flipped iaafr onto him for sure

Woulda been a totally diff game state tho tbh

Would you guys do anything to win? I would

if vigi decided to shoot LBJ instead of osiris and he got outed, would you guys lynch him?

The night 1 vigi/RB targeting was super good for town. iaafr's day 4 reasoning was perfect, though unnecessary tbh

That'd require vigi living to say that.

they announced shots before

seeing as town could've thought there were only 1 scum remaining from either faction, we could've probably won the game if faz didn't change his mind last-minute on osiris/LBJ shot/rb order

How would that change things?

it wouldn't be impossible to lynch LBJ there as he's outed SK and could possibly be one of two remaining scum

bazingaboy lynched

osiris rbed
lucky artist shot (outed SK)
sdad copped
lucky kills epok
sdad kills insom

faz
LBJ (outed SK)
epok
kkat
osiris
sdad

1 Like

when you see this in your scum you get a hard pp

1 Like

scum chat

yall are funny

and also pretty full of shit

1 Like

first of all, when i dropped town you should have taken some of my reads very seriously
and no one ever talked about them again.

its amazing how many of you have espoused that i am good at making reads (but bad at getting town to play with me) naturally
your perspective should be one that where i die n1 with my reads out is ideal, and you would utilize my reads extensively.

given that insom was pr and i specifically notated pr reads, you should have been able to easily get to sdad and lbj