Don't Eat Me - Day 1

same

yns

If we mod yns, we can have him back. @Roragok @anon82208883 @KrazyKat

we should probalby remember to separate shoot pool and investigate pool by end of day

Yeah obviously by AFKing I don't mean literally having zero posts. And if your life is so busy that it prevents you from playing, you shouldn't sign.

Something I doubt since I remember you streaming yourself playing guitar for hours on end

You said zero effort. Every game you linked I played hard. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah that's my job.

1 Like

i dont hate gamuts posts today in terms of what i consider ai stuff

still an ok cop out lynch if it comes to it

but cop out lynches are boring and i dont actually scumread him

honestly its kind of a good catch on murs but i dont know if thats ai for murs (the catch being that murs overreacted to what i consider an obvious joke post)

honestly no clue why i was townleaning murs anymore

@mafiabot lynch murs

I must be misreading this, what do you mean over-reacting?

Might be*

he's treating friend's suggestion to rand the d1 lynch as serious in a way that lightly shades and makes him look town-intentioned on the surface but it seems kind of tone deaf in the way somebody looking for something to shade might be

or at least thats the uncharitable, scummy reading of it

could be wrong but then i reread his posts after that post and they didnt feel great either

joke vote on you

I distinctly remember half of the playerbase would straight up refuse to play with you because of your low effort playstyle. Am I hallucinating?

i think klaze might be town aligned because i dont think klaze gets this defensive/righteous about his right to consider gamut a policy lynch as non town aligned

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
murs 2 iaafr, Gamut
kyle 2 LuckyArtist, Logarithmic
slowdive 1 murs
logarithmic 1 Nyte

Not Voting

kyle, Klaze, slowdive, SuPA, theGreatWingdingi, Friend,

Alive Players - 12

Majority Vote - 7

3f7bbb40-a7c9-11ea-9564-1f57d83867f2

i was one of the ones who disliked gamuts playstyle but im more willing to play around it now

It seems he is putting in the effort after he stopped his stream today and probably would tomorrow if we give him the chance.

slowdive you get the case on murs now?

i find ending on joke votes generally scummy and murs kind of has a nervous energy about him imo