Don't Eat Me - Day 1

Intro

• Mafia have daytalk
  • The Serial Killer has 1-shot NK immunity and a 1-shot roleblocker immunity
  • Dietician is a flavour cop that produces results of Cannibal/Not Cannibal
  • The town cannot no-lynch.
  • When a Cannibal night-kills someone, they take the body and put it in their larder, resulting in no role/alignment reveal to the town for that kill. The Cannibal who performed the kill learns the role/alignment reveal via their result PM.
  • If a Cannibal night-kills another Cannibal, they take all of the bodies their target had, learning all the role/alignment information their target knew. This will include their target's night-kill target from that same night, if applicable.
  • If more than one Cannibal night-kills the same target, they will all learn the target's role/alignment information. They will not learn that their target was killed multiple times.
  • If two Cannibals night-kill eachother, and are not in turn night-killed by yet another Cannibal, their role/alignment information, and that of all the bodies they possessed, is revealed to the town.
  • The Cannibal mechanic has no effect on lynches. The role/alignment of the lynchee is always revealed to the town. If a Cannibal is lynched, the role/alignment information of all their bodies is also revealed.

Role PMs

Vanilla Town

Vanilla Town PM

Welcome, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Cannibal Mafia Goon

Cannibal Mafia Goon PM

Welcome, You are a Cannibal Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name]
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partner here [Link]
Factional Kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional nightkill. You will receive back either a PM indicating that the target did not die, or a PM containing their role/alignment information, and if they were a Cannibal, the role/alignment of all bodies they possessed when they were killed.

Win condition:

You win when all other killers are dead and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring

Alive Players

@LuckyArtist
@Nyte
@anon82208883
@iaafr
@sdadasdas
@anon31000304
@SuPA
@big_ass
@Friend
@Gamut
@murs
@_jdance

@mafiabot startday 5327

4 Likes

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ROLE PMS. IF YOU DO NOT PLEASE SEND ME A PM. I WILL BE OPENING THE DAY WHEN I FINISH WORK FOR THE DAY. (probably like noon lol friday)

Since people can't be bother to click a link with the listed roles.

• 2 Cannibal Mafia Goons
  • 1 Cannibal Serial Killer
  • 1 Cannibal Vigilante
  • 1 Gunsmith (Dietician)
  • 1 Roleblocker
  • 6 Townies
1 Like

Day 1 Start

Day will last until majority lynch or until Sunday Morning 2020-06-07T12:00:00Z

Majority is 7

I am town

@mafiabot lynch @anon82208883

@_jdance knows that i'm the rightful MVP for several games in a row. He fears me.

I am town and this must mean @_jdance is mafia since he is immediately targeting me(the best mafia player currently(probably ever))

it's like how I killed nyte d1 and infected nyte d1. i feared her reads.

you're literally already whitenoising the thread

2 Likes

Since we usually mislynch D1, I've thought of an alternative lynching method which more accurately targets scum on D1.

Everyone chooses one player which is pardoned from being lynched. If there is more than one player without protection by the time everyone has cast a vote, we do another voting round between these players.

Why is this better? Because people are usually much better at townreading than directly scumreading.

So cannibal doesn't necessarily mean red? Does the sk get to talk to the rest of the reds?

Yeah cannibal is just a mechanic. We have town-aligned cannibals.

So 2 red 1 purp and rest green

yeah

So is a role ever plainly revealed to town? Or is it only via doc or cannibal PR

this setup looks extremely chaotic lol

Nevermind I read more

So the person who is lynched has their role revealed to town, but if a person is killed by a cannibal, than only that cannibal learns their role

for a guy who was extremely thorough with his own game when hosting it , how come you didn't even read the setup? or are you doing this shit to seem dumb

I did read the setup I just don't know how mafia works I've played like 3 games