Don't Eat Me - Day 1

Cannibals keep a collection of bodies and then whoever kills the cannibal gets that collection

So if town lynches a cannibal they get that cannibal's role and also all the roles of people he's killed

If cannibal2 kills a cannibal1, he gets all the bodies (info) from cannibal1's kills. Then if town lynches cannibal2 they get both the bodies from cannibal 2 and from cannibal1

We've played this before, iirc that's how it worked last time. lmk if I got anything wrong

I am town but dont really have time to play today

It's a fun setup. Dont really know if there's a "correct" strategy other than lynch the scum

1 Like

this sounds fine to me. day 1 lynch is pretty much a crapshoot anyways and this could provide more useful information for us to scumhunt on day2.

Vigi has to reveal any red kills to town I think. So that town has that info if you're killed by scum and your bodies hidden

normally vigi is considered town-aligned but doesn't that change in a game where town has their own SK?

Pardoning seems like a weird suggestion but I can’t put my finger on why. That said @mafiabot lynch kyle

1 Like

I dont know what you mean by that

SK and vigi are different roles

Vigi is town-aligned, SK is third party

i meant to swap the two

oh i thought you had meant that sk reveals to town any red kills

ok this makes a lot more sense now lol

In these violent times I think it's called for to take a more civil approach to lynching

Next you’ll be saying the term lynching is culturally insensitive smh libruls

Lynch Kyle > gamut > murs then we actually start playing

I am vanilla town

i have a few questions.

1. is logarithmic jdance. if so, hope ur doing well. im bummed coconut daniel stopped vlogging. was really hoping for a quarentine vlog
  2. is the dog in ur prof pic a stock photo or your dog. either way cute pupper.

i think we just /roll 1-12 and lynch that person day 1

why are you trying to wrap up day 1 so quickly? let people post

Just kill Kyle dude

i really hate donner party my small brain never gets it so im ignoring setup. thanks.

Logging this post in my “possible scum Kyle tells” folder for review post game