Don't Eat Me - Day 1

i dont even want him to crack

ill take partial blame for implying id never change but like

this is not the reaction i want

While I don't think kyle is the best player around (not the worst either - average) he's active and reasonably fun to play with. There's better players to policy lynch (Gamut, Friend) who's just usually afk and puts zero effort into playing.

i dont enjoy kyle throwing tantrums and if i foresaw that was going to be his immediate reaction i wouldve probably not said im set on voting him

but i dont want to reward him throwing tantrums either so now idk what to do whatever ill just wait till more shit happens

I think your profile has to be public

forgot it wasnt; fixed

i would like to play less actively this game and have my posts mean more. so leave me alone

@mafiabot lynch gamut

ok kyle d1 truce

kyle is always a baby day 1 regardless of alignment

i mean i get where hes coming from he doesnt ever full potato games and d1ing him over a full potato is a bit insulting so now im on the high% full potato

it's not even that honestly. i just wanna not have to defend myself off baseless shit which is just tunneling a policy lynch realistically

idk about others but for me personally, spending posts defending is less likely to get me out of tunnels than just actual solving (or fake solving if youre not town w/e)

defense is a stupid concept, esp early. makes sense with interactions with flipped scum but not really d1.

it aint safe for the blocks not even for the cops

I'm policy lynching Kyle until gamut afks again then I'll consider changing the policy lynch to gamut

wow 25m no posts games dead all my reads are backwards the team is slowdive/wingdingi with klaze sk

Asoul was very active in my game d1 but has no posts here

@big_ass What do you think

Okay what the fuck slowdives title literally gives away his role

logarithmic dodging my questions about hte dog. not necessairly sus but definitely rude

To answer your question

1. yes
  2. no