Don't Eat Me - Day 1

Can you explain this for my smooth brain

Also I don't really understand the sk immunity

Are you new to maf

New to trying

In this meta, scum kills the active non scum

Because town lynched non active town

Lynches *

first off, SK immunity just means the first kill that targets them won't kill them, and the first roleblock that targets them won't stop their kill, but they'll be effective afterwards.

as for the cop check logic,

stronger, more active players both tend to get nightkilled more and tend to be able to clear themselves (towntell) by pushing scum or interactions with scum. this might not be valid if you don't think i'm easily readable even into the third phase, but from my own perspective, i have a much stronger towngame than scumgame. since this is the case, a cop check on me is likely a waste. if i die n1 or n2, it's a waste, and if i become obvious town, then it's a waste.

that's why it's generally best for cops to target in the middle of the pack, where players are both harder to sort by pure reads and less likely to get nightkilled by SK/scumteam. does this make sense? it gives you confirmed town/scum that you wouldn't have had otherwise, that are likely to still be there in the later days.

1 Like

Blatantly fake news, aside from 4 hours into D1 the last game I haven't once tried to sat a lynch on town.

@mafiabot lynch logarithmic

1 Like

@anon31000304 u sure you aren’t thinking of matty

Ideally yeah, I remember I was scum before and my team was killing off inactive first, so anything happens.

yea you're right, have to play it by ear

just never nyte because nyte always dies n1 every single game

reread the thread once because bored

i think supa might be my strongest scumread now, based mainly on this post:

a lot of people in the thread mentioned a suspicion of klaze, and so his scumread seems generic and also bandwagony.

more importantly, entering the game with 3 takes like that feels obligatory, like he wants to hit the ground running sounding town. i find it to be a scummy way to enter the game, most town are more casual.

however it'd be rude to lynch him on his first game back after a long break so i'm not actually advocating for d1ing this, just noting it.

1 Like

anyway i've changed my mind disregard the last post for now

Bruh

1 Like

And here I thought things were gonna get heated up xD

Why are you taking a joke seriously? It's so clearly a joke.

I like the entrance from IAAFR.

Please link two games I AFKed.

Yeah have fun finding those. Eat shit.