Don't Eat Me - Day 3

no she's saying she lied about the n1 on d2 and actually blocked log n1

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

jk we can still lose this

Hereā€™s the thing
Murs confidence makes me think he no killed because He believed I had him cleared lol

Or it was just his last ditch effort

Gg murs

Yeah that would have been the only right play honestly

I block friend tonight

if you had him cleared he would've killed and if you blocked not him it'd have been a green on someone else anyway

oh I get your point

Wait actually that makes no sense for him. He should have known you were lying about blocking him N1.

Unless he wasnā€™t sure how it worked? I honestly really doubted that murs would be the killer over log because he was under way more scrutiny

Thatā€™s why I never believed you

I mean if that's the case i'm okay lynching murs.

Then I shoot.. friend? if he turns green?

And you can RB Gamut?

Ok so hereā€™s a possibility
Supa is actually maf and thereā€™s two maf.

So I think we have to lynch supa

jdance would not have vigged asoul

also supas perspective is so pure man

I mean I get it but I think itā€™s wrong to say he wouldnā€™t. If he was town, klaze flipped green

wait jdance couldn't have vigged asoul you blocked him

the literal only possible way supa is scum is if asoul the vig vigged jdance the cop who just let the fake cop claim stand till eod

if that was the case we flame them in eod

let's please keep living in supa vig world

flame them in postgame*

I think the only way to lose this is still if nyte doesn't stick to her declared roleblock today

I mean its super far fetched, I explained it would be such a stupid play for me yesterday if I was mafia. I'm basically as confirmed as you, as no one counterclaimed. Also there has been no gunsmith claim, come on everything is pointing that Asoul was the gunsmith