dotakyles game #1 Day 2

I understand that he is your lover but that does not make his role town lover. You seem geniunely confused when I asked so I’m that makes you town in my book.

I agree with that imo.

I think we have to lynch outside that pool of lovers and @big_ass. People are tunneling to much.

If I was a mason partner with @bazingaboy and no one else claiming here would be really strong.

Use it to clear yourself. You have no other uses unless it was more than two Mason’s in chat.

Yeah asoul lynch is off the table until we get a cc

I’m hard claiming other mason. Kyle put some gay rules where we couldn’t know each other so we didn’t even use the chat at all I’m not even joking

I honestly thing this game is close to mass claimable. I don’t think Kyle put enough vts in. Mafia are gonna claim strange roles later that can’t be proved I bet.

I asked if I could just claim and he said not to do it day 1

Now this is something I believe

So you didn’t know bazinga was second mason?

Now I’m wondering if scum even knows each other

There’s probably 1 scum that doesn’t know the other 2 which perfectly explains asouls play around faz

nope and he said we couldn’t do anything to attempt to figure it out so we didn’t even use the chat

Alright no reason in talking about that I’m just derailing.

Fucking typos. it’s just derailing.

That adds yns to the no lynch pool unless someone CC’s which is mega unlikely

Which brings me back to another game me and asoul played together as scum in a closed setup, he was sure all game that another player was also scum but wasn’t informed who his teammates were and that we should play around that

What do you mean use the chat? Couldn’t you just have chosen some semi-obvious nickname to reveal yourself?

I think we lynch in this group.

And I'm leaning epok or agubar

If we have two lovers, two Masons, and a cop I think mass claiming in Masons is a good play.