At least 1 dumb fucker voting me
you’re betting your ability to say you’re a good mafia player on klaze being scum
![]()
hands UP faz it’s over for you
No I said I’ll never announce I’m a good mafia player if klaze is town
I don’t know if I had a seizure but I don’t feel normal
Yns you are scum it’s okay you got me lynched well played hope you win
Could be because I didn’t get out of bed until 5pm and didn’t eat shit until like 30 mins ago
Nice one
See you in GY chat LOSER
Losers are the ones lynching town. Not me lol
![]()
@mafiabot vc
Vote Count
| Player | Lynches |
|---|---|
| ian | faz |
| Klaze | faZ |
| yns | faz |
| Nyte | epok |
| Agubar | Klaze |
| faZ | Klaze |
| bazingaboy | faz |
| Jenanda_Bollywood | Klaze |
| ironstove | bazingaboy |
Not Voting
Roragok
epok
f5e64f80-4ea6-11e9-8956-172808c1ea40
You are scum you doing your job you got to lynch town.
Too bad there are morons who are town and still lynch town over scum
Nobody is scum here except you
The more you post the more I’m convinced of that FACT
Yeah cause you are either scum or just fucking cant town read for shit hahaha
![]()
BOOLIN ON THE BLOCK I GOT MY GLOCK OUT