@mafiabot vote faZ
if faz was town he’d have burnt out of htis a while ago
@mafiabot vc
Vote Count
| Player | Lynches |
|---|---|
| ian | faz |
| Klaze | faZ |
| yns | faz |
| Nyte | epok |
| Agubar | Klaze |
| faZ | Klaze |
| bazingaboy | faz |
| Jenanda_Bollywood | Klaze |
| ironstove | faZ |
Not Voting
Roragok
epok
e0322b40-4ea7-11e9-8956-172808c1ea40
Faz is clearly scum trying to pretend to be mad town rather than actual town. No way he goes for this long
I am burned out you stupid useless fuck
Lmfao you cant even read that right
![]()
The threatening to quit thing seemed legitimate though
if he quits he quits
can’t say I didn’t warn him
Lol you honestly think I’m staying here after this game?
this setup is retarded I already know
You people are literally lynching me for nothing since the start of the day
Then you have mafia mixed in taking advantage of it
You’re the one making it “me or him” with the confirmed lover lol
Yeah in totally a fucking moron to put myself through this again. Nah no thanks
Because its fucking stupid to keep us both alive without resolving it today.
I don’t think I need to restate what a fucking cunt he’s being. Like all he does is actually just bitch and complain rather than simply being constructive. I get having some frustration but this goes well beyond that.
I don’t need to vote but my vote is Klaze here
Half and half.
I’m not blaming all of you for it.
I’ll call it half you half me.
This is clearly not fun for either party so lata.