Drake Unfollows Kim Kardashian on Instagram Following Kanye Tweets

Refpsi unironically watches Jesse Lee Peterson

No he doesn’t he is trolling

that does not make sense

i pass emissions despite havibng done that

1 Like

i dont know who that is. okay now i do, i googled him, i recognize him, i think i only watched like one of his videos or so. he seems pretty cool.

UGH. OH, RAY J

Do you mean rolling coal?

No but I’ve done that too. I am a cyclist but I still find rolling coal on cyclist compilations hilarious and all the mods the subculture has in its arsenal to make that Cummins belch that sick ass soot

I almost bought a dually with a 12 valve in it off craigslist for $1500, it was stuck in 4th gear. By the time I got some quotes on how much for a transmission overhaul some fucker already bought it…

Stuck in 4th? You just keep it there and use the clutch

Coal and asbestos smell

An old friend of mine had a 3500 and the turbo started leaking a bit of oil. He just kept topping it off and every time he’d let it sit for more than a couple hours it’d blow a load of smoke out the back for a good ~20 minutes.

Burning oil that’s not there? I don’t really understand it

Oil from the turbo started leaking past the turbine seals pushing a small amount of oil into the cylinder.

Oh the oil for the rotor okay

Thought there would be a ton of seals/sealed bearings/stuff would be so light it wouldn’t burn like 10w30

Nah that shit will burn. And then it can cause diesel runaway. I’ve only seen it happen once and luckily it blew all the injectors out before the engine blew up. Was CRAZY. Dented the hood from the inside lol

Just a tip (works for diesels too) if you get oil in your exhaust just disconnect atleast the cat and fill it with lemon juice. Let it sit over night, then blow it out with compressed air. It’ll clean out most of the oil and build up without harming the little honey comb structures inside.
It can also bring a dead cat back to life for 2 years, as long as the internal catalyst structure thing hasn’t been physically damaged.

It’ll also make your exhaust smell like lemon pledge for a bit…

:holeyfucc:

Listening to the life of pablo

1 Like