Dream thread

I get a lot of insect dreams every once in a while and they’re awful. I remember in one I left the window open and these huge: hornet type things but bigger and somehow more Sinister got in. Also dreams with thousands of flies in the room or ants on my pillow.

Hornets

To see a hornet in your dream symbolizes troubles and danger ahead for you. You may be letting your anger and temper get the best of you.

To dream that you are stung by a hornet, is an indication of revenge and vengeful attitudes. It may also represent some stinging remark.

To see a hornet’s nest in your dream represents a lingering threat or a bitter confrontation.

Accurate

The ants also represent sin. You live a life of sin.

I have this but not in dreams.

Ants on your pillow in real life mean your dreams are sinful

What about ants on wall, bed, computer, and face?

and Kitchen equipment

Extreme sin and homosexuality

Read the bible

i had a dream my skin became a sponge and i was leaking fluids out and when i tried to put them back in they just made the sponge dirty. anyone know what’s up?

thats a dream representing that you are losing your sense of identity and attempts at restoring it will just end up with you being worse off than before

Jesus christ

they don’t wanna see me shutit down

but im on the case

my enemies they congregate

and they go on dates

talk about me over food and wine

wheres teh Dream pop thread? :champagne: :cloud: :guitar: :sad:

post your dreams guys…

Passed out on the couch at like 8pm. Just woke up and was able to remember my dream.

Was in some counter strike game playing a really weak tutorial. I went through a couple practice rounds against AI’s and the person coaching me kept bitching that I wasn’t using my pistol enough. After the practical rounds were done, we started playing a 2v2 online. As I was killing one of the enemy team members he created some huge sheet/scrap metal platform above me making it so I couldn’t get up the hill anywhere, then water started raising up. Felt like I was drowning for a while and being dragged down the hill while standing. Waited for myself to die and a scoreboard to show up, but instead I ended up hitting two small rocks I could jump on. So I started jumping directly between the two rocks till I got to the surface of the water. I was now stuck on the shore of an island in the north Atlantic and it was nothing but cliffs. Strangely I was hungry. Started making my way across the rocks, one of the rocks I stepped on was a mud crack that looked a lot like a rock. It was a foot across and I wanted to eat it so I picked him up by the rear end like I had seen in videos. Realized I had no ways to eat him, so started thinking about if you could eat crab raw. Decided I wasn’t hungry and more and tossed in him in the ocean behind me.

Then I woke up and eat a piece of celery.

1 Like

ah fuck i just had a dream featuring this board

it was a real brief one just before waking and it didn't make a whole lot of sense. there was a discussion, on stream i guess, about freddie mercury which in that dream reality lost his hand in a motorcycle accident and that's what derailed his career like he's jaime fuckin lannister. someone was saying that the insurance should have covered it but someone else replied that it couldn't have possibly because neither freddie nor his manager had explicitly planned for the possibility that he could lose his hand

then @SOPHIE greentext quotes that as if to call attention to its absurdity

in the meantime i'm hungrily disassembling a rotisserie chicken

once i wake up, "Don't Stop Me Now" is stuck in my head

2 Likes

loool

where the fuck has @ersu been btw

1 Like

Welcome @colby