Dream thread

Hey fellas, anyone else get a bunch of dreams about getting stoned (capital punishment) while naked? Does that stuff mean anything
do u think youre dreams say anything about you as a person

It means you are a filthy, filthy person

Dreamed I setting up a plane for someone and it had a leak in the wing. It was really squishy and flat and felt like it wasn't suited for flight so I tried to call my boss from my bed and realized I was in a dream and didn't need to call my boss and tried to think of how to explain why I called him then I was able to jerk my head and woke up

Shouldn't ever take naps

Welcome!

You must flog yourself to s top the devil's lettuce Influence! Inshallah brother! :kaaba:

Dreamt I was lying in bed with my girlfriend in the fuzzy greyness before sunrise and she was turned away from me and was pretending not to be awake. Any subconscious experts solve me? Will reward handsomely

She's fucking your father

2 Likes

who is this

Lmao

I need to get myself on whatever the fuck youre on

This

Pavlov media doesnt seem like a very trustworthy ISP and its in champaign ill, not Canada

Same IP as xannyboy

I suspended him a while ago when he couldnt answer simple questions and he had a super bs gmail email then. Atleast this time you bothered to make a real one!

Thanks for creating an anon account for me bro

RIP Colby :frowning: we knew you only so briefly

i'm just like this

i'll post a few prominent dreams i remember later. my unconscious is a goldmine

1 Like

i imagine clomps got dreams like these but i havent baited him onto here yet

Is colby even an alt of somebody I feel like that is not nmagane

It's hard to tell when talking about a well known roleplayer

best roleplayer i've ever had the pleasure of working with :drooling_face:

Speak now or prove youriself f you want to keep your account and youre not a disgusting Egyptian.