Dream thread

“I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?'"

-Alice in Wonderland

This dream happened a while ago, but I always wanted to write it down.

I was at a house party with my girlfriend (not my real gf just my dream gf.) I knew several people at the party and chatted, but in real life I knew none of them.

My girlfriend disappeared for a while, and I wondered where she was. I sat down on this big LazyBoy chair. I looked to the right, and I saw my girlfriend coming out of a bedroom wearing only a large t-shirt. She came up to me, and I accused her of cheating on me. She confessed, but she swore to make it up to me. She unzipped my pants and slipped on top of me. We started to do it right in the middle of the party, and then I woke up.

Real life now. I thought about this dream a lot. How could I be at a party and know so many people that I didn’t know in real life? I talked to a friend and he asked me to describe my dream girlfriend. I did, and he said I just dreamed about a famous movie star (Name withheld.) I had no idea who she was. Two weeks later, I saw a magazine at the store, and there she was on the front cover. She looked a lot like the girl in my dreams.

Real life again. I went to WalMart™ and decided to get some real meat instead of the packaged stuff. I went to the deli. And there she was. Exactly like in my dream. I usually just ask for my stuff and move on, but this time we we really hit it off. We started talking and had a great time. I wanted to ask her out, but I don’t do that when I have a girlfriend.

It really makes me wonder. What if I met her in another in another universe a few months earlier? Before I got serious with my new girlfriend? What if the dream was a memory of something that happened to another me in a different reality?

I wanted to ask her out but I don’t do that when I have a girlfriend

Really makes you think

She cheated on you bro just move on

what is the problem with that post?

you really shouldn't comment about commitment, considering the specific things you've lied about saying to me.

going to make a smoothie lol

placeholder/reminder/bumping for future

had the wierdest dream, so vivid that i was quite relieved after waking up

my best friend and ex-roommate went out drinking but didn't return so i was convinced he got murdered and there was a conspiracy at play, after an eventful series i got our prime minister and president to visit my grandmother for whatever reason (i think no one else would listen to me) who then let me know i suffered of schizophrenia and it was all non-sense, in the meantime my friend returned home

You've been reading too many Numeta posts and it's seeped into your unconscious.

1 Like

I've been having two strange recurring dreams lately.

One is where I can run really fast, and I can leap huge distances when I need to. Usally over big puddles.

The other is the opposite. I am driving, and no matter how hard I hit the brakes, I can't stop in time to avoid hitting something.

I feel that these dreams have some meaning, but I don't know what.

lmfao

i regularly have nightmares where im some crisis scenario, or im floating off and am gonna die, am back in highschool, meeting some new girl or losing an old one, or some weird amalgamation involving multiple of those things

dream thread is my fav. miss the old nadota one

The last dream I remember was my mom cheating on my dad with kurt cobain and my dad steals my guitars as revenge.

1 Like

I have an actual huge amount of highschool dreams compared to how many dreams I can remember. I must have them at least once every 2 weeks or more

I have dreams lately that combine high school, college, my previous job, and my grandparent's house with my family all there.

People from the past, present, and maybe the future.

i have dreams where people are murdering families with pitchforks through the throat to brain

not all monsters fight with teeth and claws D:

One dream or several dreams?