Dream thread

I have tried lsd in the past, but now I get drug tested. Besides, I want to see if my dreams are really are a link to another universe. Adding drugs to the mix might enhance the dreams, but then again they might weaken my belief that the dream was real and not some drug-induced thing.

a high amount of dmt users report actually believing their consciousness was somehow transferred to another dimension

anyway yeah both drugs and dreams involve other dimensions im scienceman i approve this idea

1 Like

What happens when we die iaafr

idk probably get rnged into another life

If its the same universe that would suck though

it probably would be extremely unlikely to be earth if it worked that way

just from my understanding of how god thinks

I am tired and have a lot to do tomorrow but I will post one of my most amazing dreams tomorrow.
Thx for the support.

1 Like

thanks for the stories

Had a full grown grizzly bear friend with a heart condition and we went on an adventure to get him a nice big raw steak so he could get protein to rebuild his cardiac muscle he had to eat fast food and ice cream until we did and he always cried out like a dying whale

Woke up when we found one in the grass off a turnpike

Hope he's alright

I love a happy ending :slight_smile:

You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International.

If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

1 Like

Gunna start posting dreams I have in this thread if I have time/remember.

had a dream where i was wearing a shirt that said

Slavery
is our
Benghazi

hell yeah brother

1 Like

I missed you lbj.

Wish it were so. The facets I had are dying. If anything it's a chameleon.

1 Like