Dungeon Mafia Day 1 with duplicate items.

Dungeon Mafia

The objective whilst drawing up this game-mode was a hyperadvanced form of balancing while still keeping some aspects a surprise for players
to fiddle with and ponder on. The main selling point of the game mode is, loot!

All items are 1 time use unless there is a special exception made. No player can use items and loot dungeon or use night ability in the same night. Random players will
start with an item that can only be used at night-time. When night comes, you will have the option of using one of your items or grubbling in the dungeon for another.
You can only use one item a night unless stated otherwise. Items are a highly volatile “ability” so to speak and for some; there is no telling what they will do.

Each player will be given an item on Day 1 leading to a more engaging first day as was heavily requested in the past. May the best team win

Some items may be ambigious; use at your own risk.

Some items involve me; Don’t be alarmed, it will be revealed soon.

Day 1 lasts for 36 hours.

Town:
1x Knight (Starts with Sword: {Kill a player at night. - Single Use} Can also loot dungeon for guaranteed Knight class loot.)
1x Mage (Starts with Ice wand: {Freeze a player at night stopping night actions.} Can also loot dungeon for guaranteed Mage class loot)
?x Dungeon Explorer (Can loot dungeon during night for a random item loot. This is the Vanilla Town role - you can choose to not loot the dungeon by PMing the host at night.)

Mafia:
1x Goblin (Steal all items from chosen town member at night. CAN’T loot dungeon, has to steal.)
1x Ogre (Is the sole decidor of the mafia kill. The ogre has a quick temper and whilst slightly aware of his team-mates whims, prefers to choose the mafia kill alone.)
?x Gnome (Has to grubble for items in the dungeon like normal dungeon explorers chuckles)

Dawn of First Day. 36 hours Remaining

I’m Dungeon Explorer. I started with an item - The Applause and Encouraging Audience Talisman.

List of items?

You have to trust your team-mates and what items they claim. There are more items to be found in the dungeon please read the OP before posting as I am done posting after this post.

Ok great so my item is gay and I make gwez gay. Prove me wrong

Well I don’t see that happening… chuckles Prove yourself right first.

If you say what items you have you’ll just get robbed by the way.

I am dungeon explorer with a scroll of mystery

Well mafia can have that lol

Each player will be given an item on Day 1 leading to a more engaging first day as was heavily requested in the past. May the best team win

It’s definitively not worth it to forego acquiring potentially useful information because of a sole “thief”-role.

yeah I’m assuming it’s an elaborate troll by Benny and it’s going to kill me if I use it

What could be potentially useful? Why is it a good thing to reveal that you have a “Talisman of applause”?

Benny is it possible to have our mage decode my scroll

It’s a mystery

Usually in these games you need a scroll of identify for that.

LMAo ogre souunds hilarious

Does anyone have a scroll of identity? Also can we loot the dungeon and use our scroll or do we have to choose one or the other

I frankly have no idea, but I feel like any information is better than no information, and benny said this

before hosting the setup

Read the OP.