Dungeon Mafia Day 1 with duplicate items.

tfw when you are just sitting here waiting for the real mafia to begin

Hard claiming Master Sleuth. My item is keen intuition.

Iā€™ve reached deep into bazingaboyā€™s mind and Iā€™ve concluded with that he is 100% scum

If you want to witness even more Gamut content, catch Real Gamut Guitarsā„¢ live on Twitch nearly every day at twitch.tv/Gamut. ā™«~

I think you reached into my ass cause my mind is about as shallow as your reasoning

To explain it plainly, Bazingaboy has only played ToL, there players are told to cause ā€œdisruptionā€ when scum, and players almost always hard-defends their mafia buddies, Iā€™m sure players who has been playing the game can confirm this (Kkat, asoul, dan, and more). Look at how earnestly he was posting last game, he got mad because we were ā€œrandom lynchingā€, and tried to scheme up various plans (bad as they were) to help town. Why would a player like that suddenly undergo a personality change like this? Heā€™s not. Heā€™s just applying his very faulty ToL playstyle to this game and itā€™s losing scum the game hard.

This guy then nma

are you forgetting that last game NMA got 2/3 scum day one?

Too many people trying to be cute with their item, just fucking claim.

lynch yns

dan day 2

gamut, kkat, and Klaze are confirmed town at this point

Alternative: Possible he got triggered by last game and is so unstable that heā€™s now having some PTSD thing where he just flames town and ruins games. We donā€™t know him, we canā€™t say for sure.

What I can say for sure is thereā€™s a much better argument for him here and a much better solution. Give it time. I want claims from the last few players.

Once again: Wait for claims. Then play.

I donā€™t even care. Policy lynch is the best choice

unlynch yns

lynch dan

On day one, everything is chaos because we have no info. I donā€™t see yns policy lynching nma as a scum move.

going with this for posterity

lynch nma

All Iā€™ve done so far is announce my arrival and shitpost. How am I lock town to you already?

Youā€™re right. Claim your item.

No.

Extremely cute boy here with a mysterious item. It could be anything. Damn, I look good.