Dungeon Mafia Day 2

This also assumes day chat for scum which, to be perfectly honest, I’m still never quite sure what the deal is with that.

San Francisco cost of living is fucked but I wouldn’t be into LA either. I’ve heard some pretty Bogey things – somewhere in Colorado would be cool. I could start putting shit on my github now but it would be garbage college work, just gonna Hyperbolize stuff that I’ve done and hope for the best

Ok well the game is basically over since we got 2 mafia killed already. I don’t want to sit around for 3 days while this hipster gets high at a festival. Just start a new game. It’s a shame too because this game had a lot of potential to be very interesting that was ruined by a lazy host

Last two mafia are gamut/matticus imo

I’m not mafia. I have Nighcrawler’s hooves.

It appears I don’t need to use them, so I will use my scroll of mystery on a mysterious target.

It’s too late, Klaze. I already invoked my scroll on someone I will not name! Muahaha

Bazinga is right, I am Mafia.

What’s so hipster about going to a festival?

Benny! I’ve been out here prowling about with my Nightcrawler’s hooves and I think I spotted a raccoon! Of course! Raccoons are nocturnal! He’s foraging for food.

chitter chitter purr

“Raccoon!”
“Come here boy!”
“Come to me little raccoon!”

2 Likes

Continued…

I managed to get close enough to feed him some elderberries and caught a glance of the ID badge. I now know nmagane’s role. These Nightcrawler’s hooves came in handy. I would consider nerfing them.

Gnomagane

Hey Benny can we get this show on the road. I’m pretty sure I’m the only active player left. PLEEEASSE?

If Benny doesn’t plan on finishing the game, just go next and play roragok’s game

I really liked this setup too, oh well. I didn’t even perform a night action cause I thought he would troll me

maybe somebody will rehost it sometime. i can copy the description into a thread

I was having fun with that game too. I guess Benny lost interest.

The raccoon/nightcrawler mechanics were well-conceived by Benny. (in my opinion)

yeah its too bad he ditched the game and ruined it