Ersu's Dating Profile Thread

How is my phone still not dead?

youre thinking about it too hard. my girlfriend told me something about this that i think about sometimes, she said that even if youre not doing your very best on one thing or another it probably doesnt matter anyway. mostly when women are looking at you, if theyre really looking at you, theyll just be seeing if you have potential or not.

and i think you do lol

If they wanna smang itā€™s hard to like swing that tinder wise

But w/e tinder is supposed to be the inferior option when it comes to putting yourself out there for something serious

This is what the studies say as well.

What was your name on the old forumn

You might be unattractive by gay guy standards but women are really stupid and will fall head-over-heels for not very attractive guys so I feel like youā€™re hung up on this

I also feel like Iā€™ve seen your picture and it wasnā€™t ugly but who knows

What were u doing in that picture

Super liked a fat 31 yo goth mother of two and we matched

The day after she erased her super long bio ane changed her profile picture to these whatever things theyre calledā€¦ White boards u put these plastic pearl tubes on to make ā€œartā€?

I forgot you were an Illinois gamer

Looks good, just get a nicer pic to tout as the main one.

What i lack in sex appeal i make up for with my HUGE dick

My BIG dry penis

Dry callused glans we out here

Jdance looks fine tbh heā€™s just a bit too crazy for most peopleā€™ s tastes

Yeah I get this a lot. I don't know that I have potential but I guess I'm pretty good at faking it

Still need a haircut. I'll try and get one tonight and show you guys the car wreck that is me.

Gay men want me inside them or want to be inside of me. They're the most forward people I've ever met.

This was like 2 weeks ago?
I was hanging out with new friends drinking. The bar was doing karaoke between songs and this guy who at our table got up and sang a song. He did really well, so of course I did the right thing and gave him a ā€˜good job dude.ā€™ he told me he had won singing competitions at bars. I talked to him about it for a bit then got into other convos.
That was the only one on one conversation I had with him, but still at the end of the night he asked why I hadnā€™t asked for his number and put his number in my phone. Hope itā€™s not rude that I donā€™t plan on messaging him. Cause Iā€™m not gayā€¦

That kind of thing happens a lot when I go out.

How do you just talk to random people like that?

Iā€™ve had gay guys confront me at waffle house.
Seriouslyā€¦ Who tries to pick someone up at a waffle house?

I just find nice things to say

I look at them and pick small things up. Start conversation based on that and move to the ā€˜Hi my name isā€™