Even Odd Killers D2

Insom was lurking in the thread liking posts during this exchange btw.

Are you going to claim cop or not bud?

Do they need to? I feel like you've accepted death and are taking the piss at this point

Holy shit. This guy just misgendered Insom

Stack up 3 votes on Insom and random roll it.

I think it's obvious that a miss by going after insom would have a much different psychological impact on town than missing going after you

Self-voting yourself might be the most pro-town play left for you, honestly

I don't agree. I don't think we should lynch people who play highly-active pro-town games over people afking and playing obvious mafia strategies (like softing cop to get out of a lynch) even if those people do spend most of the game talking about things like the "femcel fatwa"

Insom also dodged out of the thread after getting the votes up on me and isn't making much of an effort to do anything other than survive the day.

It's simply bad town play. Nyte is a bad town player.

Are you suggseting that insom is orchestrating d2? you sound crazy

1 Like

Also I forced her to say she is doing this because she reads me as mafia/SK and not just for personal vendetta reasons so that she can't do the whole "Wahhh me reads are always so accurate and nobody listens!" thing after the game.

god this guy is fucking insane

1 Like

no it's quite clear i don't give a shit, you've played your hand at being town - you CHOSE not to play as town
on purpose because this whole thing is about proving something about my reads. all your theatrics to look crazy so you could prove my reads wrong. it's really quite something. the trouble is I DONT CARE
you are so petty about it that i'm fine with you being town and losing for it

i literally opened this up multiple times for the two of you present to vote insom (after also repeatedly suggesting we just vote sdk and speed things up) and you just stand around only to point at me when i say i'm done with the charade.
it's fucking stupid

but please, gloat
gloat all you want, for as long as you need to justify to yourself that you're not actually fucking stupid and vindictive and sexist and petty

Excuse me? I was on lunch.

There's no rush to pile up a bunch of votes, with 2 scum in the game someone can be hammered almost instantly. As you saw with my train

I was trying to get insom to elaborate on his softclaim of cop, which is actually relevant, and you just prematurely blew your load all over the thread. Mafia is a game of patience and careful consideration Nyte

tired of the fake shit.

theres no angle for what you're saying. vote insom if you think he's faking and it's so crazy to soft claim or counter claim

Yes it's crazy to soft claim cop when KKat has already outed. I explained that.

My vote is on him.

I also was trying to get him to say that he was actually softing cop and not just speculating that kkat might not be cop in the thread (? still weird)

But u interrupted that shit to rag on me. Femcel fatwa

is my crusade also a femcel fatwa? multiple people seem fine with voting you on those grounds alone, and anti-town behavior just reinforces the feeling

Yours is more of a jack-off jihad

ENOUGH. It's time for you to bleed red

@mafiabot lynch @big_ass

1 Like