Even Odd Killers D2

There's one other mafia in the game. I'm looking for a non-tunnel vision list of comments on players' play other than my own

well, forgive me for being a less than agreeable conversation partner with scum

You mean you have nothing to say about the game other than that I'm SK?

if you had any intelligence whatsoever
you would have made the case for yourself using kkat as a possible sk scenario and pointed towards hunting the other scum

but instead, you don't, and you belittle, and gaslight - are just in general a pathetic ass human being. congratulations i don't mind voting you for the sake of removing your pompous fucking bullshit from this game. and any and every game hereafter, if you continue to exhibit these traits. you may call that petty, if you'd like. it's actually just reasonable.

1 Like

don't worry we'll get this all figured once all the other townies get on and we have a socratic dialogue hun

I'm not going to make a case for Krazy Kat being the SK because I don't think he's SK.

the hun meant for patronizing big ass not you

frankly it wouldn't have mattered, there's a rather large difference in the treatment i receive between you two

Wahhh wahh I'm mistreated

Are we going to play mafia or just cry all day in this thread

is this supposed to close at 1pm again for real

2 Likes

The host is playing a prank on us

should have allowed @Vanilla_Town to continue play if they were going to engage in these bad faith practices

Alright I'm gonna sign off

Just going to drop this nugget of deep insight - Not to WIFOM you guys but if I am SK am I really going to kill bazingaboy, who I get along great with, rather than the person who tunnels me every game for personal vendetta reasons in some sort of failed femcel fatwa?

My chance of dying with Nyte in the thread today is very high and chance of dying with bazingaboy pretty low. It's not WIFOM if it's outright stupid

And on top of that I was considering Nyte scum at EOD yesterday.

you have to have admit the pieces line up. the check you wanted to occur happened, flipped green, and the other named party gets killed. you already put into writing what you think the sk should do, which would be you if you're sk

all after really not wanting to even pretend to lynch the guy "everybody in the thread knows is sk" to gamble. also going to bed

1 Like

Cop here.
I investigated Nyte. She's clean.
Unless she is the SK and is immune from investigations.

I wanted to hold my claim for one more day, but we are running out of time.

2 Likes

seems kinda likely

i looked back at yesterday and @Nyte was the one being pointed to by bazinga, way more than any other user

i'm most suspicious of her and big_ass for the same reason

exactly

bigass looks sketchy asf

yeah i wont be able to participate in EoD if this is the case

can we extend the day a bit until tonight?

This topic will automatically close in 2 days.

huh nvm