Even Odd Killers D2

This is for your bragging rights postgame. Say it with your chest

unlike you, i am less concerned with those

You're so annoying.

a pleasure

@Strawberry_Donut_King will be subbed by @SCSF tomorrow (irl)

Apologies SDK we run a tight ship around here.

2 Likes

the antdude ban poll closes in 10 hours we gotta cook those votes or else we'll be needing another sub when he kills himself

2 Likes

SCSF the best thing you can do for the game actually is immediately post your role PM. There's not enough time to develop a real read on you and if you are maf or SK it straight up griefs the game to sub you in right before lylo

1 Like

we could simply agree to risk the game and vote sdk, if we're risking the game subbing him

who doesnt love a good gambit

if you could post your role pm too that would really help us get this thing settled

2 Likes

I agree actually but as a moderator it would be an extremely bad look for me to get zeused from a mafia game

1 Like

no, big_ass is mafia and trying to wriggle out of a lynch, dont let him mislead you

can we just play the game and do our best? role pm shit is so lame

also hes never going to do it, hes just “offering” so you’ll townread him

bigass is by FAR my biggest scumread

kkat null/scumlean
nyte townread
strawberry/scsf null/scum
illu townread

1 Like

it’s a meta read but I stand by it, bigass does
not try this hard as town

strawberry posted more than enough for a basic read on him, what do you mean

1 Like

im joking and he knows that. nma knew when i told him to do it i was joking too but hes a loose cannon

can you clarify this for me? how do you currently read me? i have no idea how to “really towntell” but ill do my best, cuz we lose if you mislynch me and I would like to finally win as town

trying my best

1 Like