Even Odd Killers D2

i'm probably the worst town player here so I'm happy to go along with what you guys think is best (within reason)

I really think NOT killing big_ass is a mistake though...

I think him saying that he will self lynch already so early in the day comes off as a desperate 'pick me' type behavior that a scum wanting to be townread says.

1 Like

Then vote. Or wait

I'm waiting.

Don't you want to see what @Strawberry_Donut_King has to say?

by EoD they could end up looking like the best lynch

I do want it, but I doubt he will say anything.
Not even sure he read the setup.
Or if he even cares.

We might need to ban him after this game.

1 Like

@Strawberry_Donut_King hello??

@Strawberry_Donut_King hello??

we have 20 hours, but i doubt you're gunna find anything in SDK

depending on how insom plays out, it could easily be sdk sk and bigassoul mafia, but insom would have to really town tell. (the logic here is that assoul has pushed insom as the non afk scum, knowing that there is only one unaccounted for from his perspective. sdk is a 'possibility', and a really easy target. conversely, sdk can be an "afk" sk and not really be afk.. it's the easiest role to play from literally a 0 input-except-kill-target stance)

Nyte you should be clear if you are reading me as SK, mafia, or town but voting me because mad (femcel fatwa)

I also have no idea how "explain your reads" became a thing this game. There's never going to be an "explain your reads" on an SK. SK just reads like town with a slightly off vibe

Also it's not that I am "offering to be lynched" to be townread (retarted) it's that by the calculation I did I literally have to be lynched to not lose the game. Otherwise I am left alive until lylo with someone who pretty obviously is always going to mislynch me in lylo because she is petrified to lose to me (or just mad that I made fun of her)

I think I had put a no-lynch in for tomorrow, let me go back and find it and see if a no-lynch makes sense today

god you sound like dumb scum

I agree with all the possibilities for SDK the issue is I'm not sure I'd even call them a real user of this website. there's a relevant new post about them in the sign up thread though

all these KPIs we're driving and @SOPHIE slams it back into gpt tokens to put malfunctioning BOTS in our games and general threads

3 Likes

well, i'm fairly certain he may not be awake yet, but almost

Today 1v1v4

Nolynch

Maf hits Kkat -> 1v1v3 tomorrow
--> lynch maf or sk -> 1v2 lylo
--> lynch vt -> night is 1v1v2, SK has to hit maf or go to 1v1v1 and likely maf victory since maf has the NK

Maf instead tries to hit SK
-->maf hits SK -> 1v4 tomorrow. 2 lynches to find maf before loss
-->maf misses -> 1v1v3, see above

In all it is a pretty tough path and I think it shakes out to maf win if SK doesn't manage to hit the last maf tomorrow night.

So can you be clear you think I am mafia? Or you think I am SK?

my confidence in your reading abilities is tanking

1 Like