Failed Moderator Loses Argument Again Locks Thread In Humiliating Fashion

I hope this means we’ll continue the mafia game

None of those threads have people screenshotting others’ posts in sorry attempts to self-aggrandize

uGUUUUU nonintellectuals crying about their “debate” prowess they don’t even register on the radar of polymaths such as myself

Yes, it was never anyone’s intention to stop the game. The system is the one who demoted Jacob. In the future I’m giving those guys a group that will allow them to post in mafia if the system marks them as 0 again. I’m not going unlock their trust level though.

Those arbitrary terms in no way imply a thread “lacking in content” and just prove your shallow attempt to get one last foot into an argument which you lost quicker than any argument on this site prior.

Scroll back. You admitted to changing my trust level to 0 a while ago in a different thread.

A while ago. Do you see it in the log? You wouldn’t have been able to post that entire time. Come on, use your noggin.

Why did “the system” choose to intervene just after you performing executive action on Nmagane?

I think if the Discourse Moderation AI was the one to silence NMA then it was probably the right decision. The algo was probably taking into account the contents of his posts and decided he should be silenced. Just unfortunate that it happened during the mafia game.

Aggrandize? Is defending yourself from ridicule Aggrandizing?

You were caught out trying to get some sort of “vengeance” for flame.

He spent ten minutes looking the word up hahaha! It’s why he locked the last thread: to buy some time.

You backpedal and admit to lying.

Not to mention that TL0 users can only post 15 times a day. I fucking wish Nmagane had been posting 15 times a day lmao

Why? I post less than most users on the site.

Why put vengeance in quotes if I didn’t say it: I wasn’t seeking “vengeance” I already explained that I put very minimal effort to get back at Slowdive after very low effort insults (between him talking about being depressed and taking anti-depressants). I explained this just before you locked the thread in defeat actually.

You have the most posts on the site lmao

Not saying that’s a bad thing neccesarily

Yes, as a result of mafia games; but compared to some other users I post very little outside of mafia.

Because you’re a nuisance. Did you realize how rhetorical your question was?