Failed Moderator Loses Argument Again Locks Thread In Humiliating Fashion

Going into post forensics is pretty silly, yeah. Trying to tout yourself as being some sort of vanguard of reason or rationality after you were flamed on the internet is pretty silly.

Nobody did that, itā€™s not post forensics itā€™s called having a functioning memory and pointing out lies.

@Nmagane Notice that after losing his debate against me he instantly switches onto mindless flame onto you. Due to you abusing power last thread I wonā€™t take this opportunity of you backing down: you were so defensive of Slowdiveā€™s ā€œsocial lifeā€ due to its similarities to your own and when you lost the argument: it hurt your own ego as you identified with him genuinely.

Looking through posts and screenshotting them is a pathetic attempt to be some sort of forums lawyer out for dirt. Especially when itā€™s all from someone calling you a loser online.

Most people just shrug off that flame. People who have been hit to their core would be so vigilant as to look through posts.

Everyone should stop taking Benny seriously. Itā€™s a persona made to create reactions and heā€™s probably giggling to himself as heā€™s writing this shit.

Strawman. Looking through posts takes two minutes max given the forumā€™s options to view a userā€™s input into a thread. You have cognitive dissonance and narcissistic qualities to qualify someone calling us losers as fine but calling him a loser with evidence ā€œpatheticā€.

I donā€™t shrug off anything: even the most off-hand of remarks: I boast a 140wpm and the top intellect of the site. I have no reason not to respond to anybody mentioning me especially when they target me: unprovoked: three times. Your entire argument is based on your poorly motivated hatred of me and Nmagane.

1v1 me on Typeracer benny

Link.

Thereā€™s work being done on my room currently so Iā€™m not at my desk leading to sub-optimal wrist placement but itā€™s still worth a shot.

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve made this post.

Good alibi.

I am too: it was well-worded and typed in one third of the time it took for you to write the above.

Iā€™m joining in

Thereā€™s nothing tracking typing speed here. Iā€™m happy youā€™re insecure enough about it to give yourself a wpm rating.

Punxutauney

Go again

I track my own typing speed through third party means.