1 Like

Ur ready for twitch rivals now

as do I

should community game night

game only supports 4p parties so we can just play whenever

someone gift me this game im poor

this game needs anticheat and it feels like itll never be added

i cant recommend anyone gift this game until then

had a hotdog boy just fly through the levels. ended up getting knocked out in a team round though kek. what a goon. cheating and still lost

I had a cheater in that one game where the 3 teams roll a ball down the obstacle track and decline. bruh quickly flew around the side to another team and tried to fuck with their ball. theres absolutely nobody fuckin with our ball so i get in and spec, finding out that like 25% of his team helped push other balls and 25% helped block his teams ball to stall as long as possible and force a loss. it was pretty surreal watching a flyhacker do everything he could to stop the ball from falling in the hole but he just couldnt manage to do it in time

hacks are really easy to get in this game and also are already super varied, supporting map specific shit like reveal all platforms on the spot the puzzle outline infected see the invisible path on that 1 map and player specific shit like super grab/disable grab/stay upright, the l;ist goes on

i fully advocate hacking in this game. as long as there isnt any VAC/some sort of guarantee to the community that something will be done soon, there will be multiple hackers in every game using the nonprominent shit and the devs wont notice because theyre dumb, so we really need heroes out there in numbers doing their best to ruin this childrens game so something gets done.

like from what i hear you dont even get knocked out of the game if you are found to be cheating (from not using a bypass or putting in extreme values), not even tempbanned or anything, just kicked from the current lobby so you can hop right back in

1 Like

Damn they really be out here reverse engineering children's games

1 Like

Wow absolutely wrecked

fall guys with slowdive kittens and EPoch happenign right now