this is huge for the account

@faZ

Algo about to rocket to 50 cents here we go :rocket:

WAGMI frens :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Nvm we are all going to die

We become a little wealthy

Bitcoin is dead

Will be selling at 50 cents and potential buyback on good cpi data on the 10th

The largest theft scheme other than madoff has just happened in the cryptocurrency markets and nobody is talking about it. @Gamut you should be reading and tweeting and posting about it. You should be using this to harass me as much as possible

10 BILLION DOLLARS IN USER FUNDS MISSING

THE REMAINING FUNDS WERE "HACKED" LAST NIGHT

Here a former employee learns about the hack in real time.

The higher ups in this company have EXTREME connections to the CCP and to the US.

Its suspected that the lead engineer of FTX does not even exist.

If there is ever a time for real conspiracy, this might actually be it.

There are only a few possibilities

1. Inside job, customer deposits stolen. The second largest heist in the history of the world.
  2. Outside job. Hackers had access for a long period of time and drained funds without anyone noticing?

Reuters has discovered that SBF had a backdoor to edit company financials that DID NOT ALERT auditors or other internal employees.

In ANY CASE, this is either the second largest heist in history.

An external attack from China

An external attack from North Korea

Or an internal destabalization from the US (some three letter agency)

I am not conspirational whatsoever yet with the information we have so far i find these to be the only possibilities

@faZ

Ftx has been the fishiest thing in the market for a long time. It always was a Chinese op since they spun out of the us

Why do you think cz backed out

A theory that people arent really talking about that i think is likely is that they were just always stealing deposits. People think they lend to alameda and that alemda lost is trying to directionally trade but i feel like it was a scam the entire time. Theres no way you just lose 10 billion when you have extreme information asymmetry

He had some inkling of irresponsible behavior but likely had no idea the hole was 10 BILLION DOLLARS

Yeah your books are cooked, your cap tables a crap table and your bankmans fried

Also the probe from the us government

This is honestly so fucking insane