Faz's Crypto Thread

First car we can call an investment?

Good one but it is quite the marketing meme, i wouldnt even really call it a car. but now im curious about the d2c ready to go miner with a good UI market

AMC is going nuts

I’m up 10% with alto ingredients and it’s lookin to keep going up

I'm 100% up in your mom and she's lookin to keep going down

1 Like

tfw i was actually thinking about buying amc calls last week

still can, squeeze didn't even start yet

APES HODL

probably missed the boat on more than 2x or anything but i wouldnt be surprised if the wsb crowd pivoted to amc shilling

BB looks better than AMC imo. They have a conf presentation June 9th, stock price will rise for it and maybe stay up or go higher depending on announcements. But they aren't too bad long run, IVY and other innovation looks good

i dont care about fundamentals or long term or anything i just want to detect meme runups and catch them with calls

i wanted to buy amc calls last friday because it was blowing up in the news and i strongly felt normies would pump it this week

i was right

idk about next week though

stuff like conf presentations arent really a predictor of the level of meme runup im looking for; it needs to be a situation where normies are all FOMOing without any particular catalyst other than "hey this meme is blowing up again"

in that case i would look into SPACs like THCB CCIV but yeah theres no straight replacement to meme stock because these things are too complicated to have a ton of traction

like if anything BB is the closest youll find to a meme stock, its been quite memed up but unlike the rest they have actual long term plans that seem to feasibly generate a lot of revenue

this is completely irrelevant to my strategy

You wont like me saying it but if you want to capitalize off of meme stock concepts I would direct you to meme coins because that's going to give you the largest/quickest roi

whats your historical ROI on crypto

i mean part of the reason im focusing on stuff on amc is that its low info/research from my end and i dont want to start having to dig thru the weeds of people trying to self hype a bunch of nearly indistinguishable shitcoins

this looks like itd be a long term waiting game and my desired strat is to just make highly leveraged 1 week bets so this is currently incompatible with my trading strategy

I afk in those telegrams to see traffic/traction/favorability on the projects and monitor a couple different discussion zones because im personally curious and would invest in the future or have plans on it, and enjoy figuring out this stuff anyways.

Specifically mention Safemoon because they are going to make an official announcement very soon about their blockchain and the guy who runs the project who is referred to as papa is doing a great job of teasing/showcasing his progress

If anything market-oriented coins (coins that drive a marketplace and its functionality) that exist before this year are more of a long term waiting game and the ones coming out and announcing future market plans are going to be the ones you can make 1 week bets on that have formative returns