Faz's Crypto Thread

Good start to the day

Holding through 4k

God damn crypto is actually astrology but more addictive for men.

This thread is fucking weird as hell, do something besides think of money and boring fucking numbers like holy hell

2 Likes

Yeah I woke up angryfuck off

1 Like

Did your parents really yell at you so much about how Making Currency was so important it's all you fucking think and post about? What is your personality? Who are you?

Get a fucking life

Government subsidized housing. Food stamps. No job. Not a student. 0 money. Nice life you got there bud. You're really going places

I'm sensing some envy here

Also sorry for talking about crypto in the crypto Thread :joy:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/lkwnny/mystery_solved_the_billionaire_dogecoin_whale_aka

1 Like

feels kinda weird that you choose to spend your time posting at jdance on this website tbh

wanna invest in racehorses?

1 Like

Let him do it it keeps me motivated

*Government subsidized housing
Even if this were still true, absolutely no shame in that lmao. What kind of point is that besides classism?

*Food stamps
These actually got cut 2 months ago. Again, besides nasty classism, I don't see what your point here is besides someone needing food.

*No job. Not a student.
Not true, not true. Working full time on photography and digital art, and self teaching 3 different creative endeavors at once. Actually really impressed with myself.

Honestly, if I worked really hard and pulled myself up by my bootstraps, I could deliver pizza and make quite a bit more money than spending all day on art, but that sounds miserable and boring

Absolutely completely fell flat there bud

You're rationalizing your failures which is fine

Which failures

Also you're probably too anxious to get a real job. How do you rationalize that one?